Shoplet Esselte Folders Review


My latest shipment of office supplies from Shoplet included a Pendaflex Divide it Up File Folder, an Esselte Copysafe File Jacket, Pendaflex Ready-Tab Lift Tab Reinforced Hanging Folders, and an Ampad Project Planner. My three favorite products were the Pendaflex Divide it Up File Folder, the Esselte Copysafe File Jacket, and the Pendaflex Ready-Tab Lift Tab Reinforced Hanging Folders and I'll tell you why.

I have used hanging folders for many years, both in my home and office file cabinets. At home I store things like receipts and other important papers that I don't want to lose in my hanging folders and at the office I store work related material in them. The Pendaflex Ready-Tab Lift Tab Reinforced Hanging Folders just made my life a whole lot easier. Unlike the Pendaflex hanging folders that I already own, the Pendaflex Ready-Tab Lift Tab Reinforced Hanging Folders have built-in tabs using Lift Tab Technology that can be lifted up to down, which takes the hassle out of filing for me. I don't have to worry about losing tabs and I can write directly onto these tabs or use sticker labels. I love that they come in five assorted colors (blue, bright green, orange, red, and yellow) and not just one color. The tabs are very sturdy. The first time I raised the tabs it required a harder pull than the subsequent times but each time it got easier. It's a bit trickier getting the tabs back down completely but only requires a little wiggle. I love that the next time I rearrange my filing cabinet I won't have to take tabs off and put them back on my hanging folders, I'll just simply have to push one tab down and pull up another. The Pendaflex Ready-Tab Lift Tab Reinforced Hanging Folders have me saying "Where were you years ago when I needed you the most?"

The Esselte Copysafe File Jacket is something new to me but this is something that will come in handy, especially since I work at a medical facility and sometimes handle confidential documents with patient information. This file jacket is lightweight but is tear-resistant, wear-resistant, and moisture-resistant. It does in fact seem to be made really well. It's made with clear poly so that I know what kind of document is inside, yet the design prevents the contents from being viewed by anyone who doesn't need to be viewing it. The file jacket is sealed on two sides to prevent documents from falling out easily. I found that it really takes a lot of moving around and shaking to even make the documents inside budge. I'm not sure as to the exact capacity, but it's definitely made to hold more than one sheet of paper at once. I think everyone in my office needs one of these file jackets to keep away wandering eyes when handling confidential documents and I'll definitely mention the Esselte Copysafe File Jacket to my supervisor/director. These would be great in different colors as well to help find them a bit easier.


The Pendaflex Divide it Up File Folder is my new favorite files folder. The inside of this files folder contains three different sections (in two different colors) to help me stay better organized. There is one large tab to help identify the folder itself and then there are three smaller tabs to help identify each section.The individual sections are sealed on two sides so my documents stay put. This files folder can hold up to 175 sheets of paper. This files folder can be used to hold so many different things but for me it's holding information about our upcoming vacation. I can store all the information we'll need for our upcoming trip such as hotel reservation information, brochures, menus, coupons, etc. but be able to keep them separated so they are easy to find when needed. I can truly see why the Pendaflex Divide it Up File Folder won the Organizers' Choice Award for Best Business Product in 2011. I'd also love to see this folder contain sections on both sides for those times when a lot more organization is required.

You can also find the Ampad Project Planner and other leather journals and office supplies at Shoplet.com.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like your pink pendaflex divide it up better. I have a blue one. With three boys I'm about tired of seeing blue lol. nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a home office and I sure could use the hanging folders.... I could use most of the things you reviewed.

    ReplyDelete