Build Your Own Crocs Eyewear Event

A couple of weeks ago I reviewed Crocs Eyewear on my blog and I've been loving my new sunglasses. I recently found out that on June 29th, Crocs will be celebrating their 10th anniversary. To celebrate, Crocs will be hosting an in-store opportunity to “build your own Crocs” eyewear in 7 of their retail locations across the country. The locations holding a demonstration are:

           Santa Monica, CA – Third St. Promenade

           Baltimore, MD – Annapolis Mall
           NYC SOHO – Spring Street
           NYC Columbus – Columbus Ave
           Boulder, CO – Pearl Street
           Miami, FL – Lincoln Road
           Orlando, FL – Florida Mall


These demonstrations will last from 11AM to 3PM and they will be showing visitors all the newest styles and color combinations available, as well as giving them the opportunity to build their own custom sunglasses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment