You're Invited to my Online Trunk Show With Stella & Dot


Stella & Dot

YOU’RE INVITED
 I would like to invite you to attend my "Online Trunk Show with Stella & Dot!"  I am very excited to share this amazing jewelry with all of you there is something for everyone. No need to get all dressed up or rearrange your schedule to attend -- you can shop at the comfort of your own home!
                       

     SPRING SALE

       Celebrate spring with up to 50% off select discounted accessories. Click through to peruse our wide selection of affordable handbags and jewelry on sale.

 Would love for you to stop by and get your favorite pieces. My trunk show will be open from May 23 to May 30. Just visit http://www.stelladot.com/sites/inspired and look for “Find your Hostess” type my name (Angie Bailey) and start shopping. My stylist is Ana Loukopoulos and her id # is 121445

No comments:

Post a Comment