Purex Introduces New Chocolate Chip Cookie Scented Laundry Detergent

It's no secret that I'm a Purex Insider as I have been for some time now but what has been a secret until now is that Purex has launched a brand new product that I think everyone will love. Starting today you can find on the shelves at a local store near you new Purex Chocolate Chip Scented Laundry Detergent! Yes, you heard me right. And since I'm a Purex Insider I recently had the chance to try out this great new laundry detergent a little early.

It is everything and more you'd hope it would be. It works every bit as good as my regular Purex Laundry Detergent and it smells wonderful. While washing, my entire house smells like I've just pulled out a freshly made batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven and a slight chocolate chip cookie scent remains on my clothes throughout the day. I have to admit though that after washing my clothes in this new detergent, I am staying more hungry throughout the day and I find myself craving chocolate chip cookies especially and apparently my kids are as well because they have been buying extra snacks for lunch at school like you wouldn't believe. And laundry doesn't seem like a chore anymore because I actually enjoy doing it.

In the next few months, you can look for Purex to add new laundry detergent scents that will make you enjoy doing your laundry as well. Purex Chocolate Chip Cookie Laundry Detergent is guaranteed to get your clothes clean...and make you gain at least 10 pounds until you can get your cravings under control but I'm still working on that.

Disclaimer:  Purex Laundry Detergent in no way has anything to do with baking or cooking. Purex Laundry Detergent is not for consumption.


4/2/12:  By the way, happy late April Fool's Day! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment