Make-A-Ball Personalized Baseball Review


Make-A-Ball was created to provide customers with a website that is both unique and easy to use. It allows customers to turn pictures and logos into a cool sports ball. These sports balls make great gifts for any sports fan, family members, friends, coaches, players, or yourself. They also make great keepsakes to remember any event such as summer or sports camps, senior night, graduation, championship games, all-star events, and more. They are also great for photographers and fundraisers. Make-A-Ball is able to create these custom sports products at a low cost because they have full control over the entire process from ordering, to production, to warehouse management. Their parent company, PTC International, which is located in Baltimore, MD, has been creating these picture-perfect sports balls since 1997 and has produced hundreds of thousands of gifts for professional teams to be used for game-day giveaways, suite holder gifts and other exciting promotions throughout the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. Make-A-Ball offers a variety of personalized and customized sports products such as baseballs, basketballs, footballs, hockey pucks, soccer balls, softballs, and volleyballs. To find out more about Make-A-Ball, you can check out the Make-A-Ball Blog or you can connect with them on Twitter and/or Facebook.



The Make-A-Ball site was fairly easy to navigate but if you need help they offer live help during certain hours. My son is currently playing baseball so for this review I decided to make him a customized baseball. All I did was send Make-A-Ball a picture of my son, his name and where we lived, and a nice quote by Ken Griffey, Jr. ("As long as I have fun playing, the stats will take care of themselves.") The picture that I submitted had a lot of "stuff" in the background but Make-A-Ball was able to take all that out of the picture and focus on just my son. Since the Cincinnati Reds is his favorite baseball team, Make-A-Ball was able to make him a Cincinnati Reds themed baseball personalized with his name, where we live, and the year, along with the Cincinnati Reds mascot and the Ken Griffey, Jr. quote. I love that the mascot has my son's name on his shirt. It just adds an extra personal touch. My son and I were very, very impressed with the overall quality and detail of this ball and everyone else who has seen it loves it as well. You can definitely tell that a lot of hard work went into making this ball extra special for my son and they went the extra mile by adding my son's name to the mascots jersey. This is a heavy-duty baseball that will last a lifetime and my son can display it his room, take it off to college with him, and maybe even pass it down to his own kids some day. With football season here before we know it, a nice personalized football will be a great addition to this baseball, and I would not hesitate ordering from Make-A-Ball.

If you'd like to save 20% off your order at www.makeaball.com, then enter promotion code MAB.20.REF at checkout.

Disclosure: I received this personalized baseball free from Make-A-Ball for review purposes only. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I want to make a ball too!! My Grandson is so in love with baseball. He would love one of these!!

    ReplyDelete