eBags Mom's the Word Gift Guide

I'm participating in the "Mom's the Word" Gift Guide, items for moms by moms, brought to you by Bags by eBags. eBags reached out to a select number of moms with blogs and wanted to know what we thought would make the perfect Mother's Day gift from their Bags by eBags collection. I realize that us moms work very hard every single day. Whether we're a stay at home mom, a work at home mom, or a mom working outside of the home, we're exhausted by the end of the day and we deserve a vacation once in a while, even if it's just a weekend away, and I think the eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible is perfect for just that. I'm a busy mom who works two jobs so I know just how important it is to get away sometimes.

True to the Mother Lode TLS series, there are a number of innovative interior and exterior features that make this Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible perfect for moms weekend away. This bag features laptop storage, a fold-down shelf in the main packing compartment that splits space in half and reduces the shifting of contents, which can be un-snapped and folded down if you don't want to use it, a double-zip "U" shaped front compartment with multiple pockets, a snap-out zippered mini-pocket at the top of the compartment, and a zippered mesh panel inside the lid of the main compartment to help divide and organize. And these are only just a few of the many great features the Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible has to offer. 




I received a Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible in Sinful Red (other colors include Green Envy, Blue Yonder, and Solid Black) and my first impression was that it had A LOT of different compartments to keep me organized while away from home and I find that it's essential that I be organized wherever I go. One of my favorite features is the fold-down shelf in the main compartment which is great for separating my shoes from my clothes. One of my other favorite features is the double-zip "U" shaped front compartment because it contains multiple pockets, which is great for holding small electronics, a small makeup bag, medications, jewelry, a wallet, brochures, coupons, maps, pens, etc., keeping smaller things separate from the contents of the main compartment making them easier to find. Another great feature is the zipper that goes around the entire bag that can be up-zipped to give you a little extra space when needed.

This is a fairly light weight bag and the padded straps are comfortable and the separate laptop storage compartment is nice as well. In exploring this bag further and on up-zipping all of the zippers to check out the compartments, I came across a small compartment that contained a small pullout pouch for holding a water bottle or maybe even a flashlight to allow easy access and when not using it just conveniently goes back inside and zips back up. This Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible is perfect for a weekend away from home and there is plenty of space for enough clothes to last you while you're away.

The Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible would make the perfect Mother's Day gift for mom and can be bought for only $79.99, and that includes a lifetime warranty. I know this mom sure loves hers and I can't wait to take it to the beach with me this summer. I'll be able to take all my essentials and have plenty of extra room for the not-so essential things that I just can't leave behind. . 

The wonderful folks over at eBags believe though that one day to celebrate mom just isn't enough and that a mom's hard work and dedication should be celebrated year-round so they've set up a Pinterest board dedicated to mom called Mom's the Word: A year-round ode to mothers. This is a place where you will find not only products you think your mom will love but pictures that remind you of mom, places you'd like to see with mom, and if you're a mom yourself, things you might like to do or have done with your own kids. This will be an ongoing, user-generated, very community focused board for all things mom and I encourage you to stop by because I've already started pinning. Don't forget that you can also find eBags on Twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I like all the compartments. That would be GREAT when I travel. I am going to have to go check this out.

    ReplyDelete