Try Birchbox For Beauty Samples


I recently became a member of Birchbox. Birchbox delivers the best products and the best insider secrets, without any fuss. Each month Birchbox members will receive a curated box of 4-5 luxe beauty samples (all tried by co-founders Hayley Barna and Katia Beauchamp).You'll receive anything from skincare to makeup to beauty tools, all from well-known brands and emerging gems. Birchbox was created to help women cut through the clutter of the beauty world to find products that really work for them. And when you are certain you love the samples you've tried, you can purchase full-sized versions directly from the Birchbox shop. Every purchase earns you Birchbox Points that can be used toward more fantastic products. Referring friends and filling out quick product feedback surveys gets you points as well. Birchboxes are just $10 per month (and ship free) and you can easily cancel your subscription or upgrade to an annual subscription at any time. You'll also receive free standard shipping on all full-size orders of $50+ from the Birchbox shop. You can find out more about Birchbox by connecting on Twitter, Facebook, and/or YouTube.

I should be receiving my first Birchbox in early April and when I do I'll let you know what I received. If you're interested in receiving your very own Birchbox, you can use my referring link to get started: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/6c1td

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you get in your box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this for a long time. I love to try new beauty products. I'm a bit of a beauty junkie. I'm in a contest right now to try to win a yr of birchbox. It's ending next week. If I don't win I think I'm going to sign up. If that happens, I'll be sure to sign up through your link.

    ReplyDelete