My First Birchbox


I told you a short while ago that I subscribed to Birchbox and would be receiving my first box soon. Well it came yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Inside my box was:

  • Color Club | Nail Lacquer in He Loves Me
  • Harvey Prince | Ageless perfume
  • Jouer | Luminizing Moisture Tint
  • Orofluido | Beauty Elixir 
  • stila | Smoky Eye Card
  • Tea Forte | skin-smart Teas

I think this was well worth the $10 I paid. The Ageless perfume smells amazing. I loved the way the moisture tint looked on my face and I loved the way it made it feel. The eye shadow gave my eyes a nice smoky look. I definitely can't wait until next month's box. If you'd like to sign up for Birchbox you can use my link http://www.birchbox.com?raf=6c1td to get started or you can check out my Follower Appreciation Giveaway under giveaways section where one lucky follower of mine will win a free 3 Month Subscription to Birchbox.

2 comments:

  1. I love a great smelling perfume. I buy perfumes and end up giving it to my Granddaughters or Daughter because they use it a lot more than I do.

    Looks like you got a lot in your birch box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some color club nail polishes and they're great. Looks like you did pretty good for your first one

    ReplyDelete