Earn Bonus Birchbox Points in March

If you're a subscriber to Birchbox, you can stock up for spring and earn bonus Birchbox points though the end of March. Check out the March's Box items and start earning those extra points today! I'd like to suggest the Orofluido Elixir, which I received in my March Birchbox. This product was totally new to me before receiving it and it was my favorite product included my box of samples. This serum contains argan oil to strengthen your strands, linseed oil to smooth your cuticles and leave your hair shiny, and Cyperus oil to fortify and boost manageability of your hair. This product had a great amber and vanilla fragrance and left my hair feeling soft, shiny, and strong. The most important part is that it didn't make my hair look or feel greasy like some serums have done in the past. Hair products that actually work, such as this Orofluido Elixir, and leave my hair looking and feeling great is something I don't mind splurging on.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't joined Birchbox yet. I did enter your contest and that is about as far as I have gone with it. I need to check it out further.

    ReplyDelete