Willa All Natural Skincare for Girls Review


Many bad habits are unfortunately established early on in life, especially when it comes to taking care of our skin. Willa is a new natural skincare line (NOT a makeup line) that was started by Christy Prunier and named after her daughter Willa. Willa is made especially for tween girls and is founded on the philosophy that embracing simple and important skin care routines at an early age will set a girl up for a lifetime. Willa cleanses, protects and promises healthy skin. Willa skincare products are formulated from nature and do not contain damaging chemicals, parabeans, dyes or sulfates. Their products are not tested on animals and they are made right here in the United States. Willa products not only come in cool packages that girls will love, but they come in great scents as well, which girls are excited to use and their mothers can trust. Willa products aren't just specialty items a girl gets for her birthday or in her Christmas stocking each year, but they are priced to be accessible and incorporated into their everyday routine. Girls and moms can buy Willa products from $7.50 to $17.50 at J.Crew stores and come March 4, 2012 Willa products will also be available at Target stores nationwide. To find out more about Willa, you can connect on Twitter and/or Facebook.


I had the opportunity to try out a Fresh Face Cucumber Face Mask by Willa. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell, which smelled like cutting into a cucumber fresh from the garden, which was very relaxing. It was thick, went on easily and smoothly, and it covered my face nicely. A small amount went a long way. It just took a couple of minutes to dry on my face and after about 5 minutes it came off very easily with a wet washcloth. I have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin in any way whatsoever and was very gentle. Afterwards my face was left feeling fresh, soft, and smooth. I do believe that Willa skincare products are gentle yet effective enough for young girls to use everyday.



Disclosure:  I received a sample packet of this product in order to do this review but I was not compensated in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. How fun getting to try these products. I love using masks on my face. It always feels so much better after I am done.

    ReplyDelete