What's Your Bliss

I haven't been blogging very long and anything that I know about blogging has been learned little by little along the way. There are a couple of bloggers that I keep in contact with occasionally online but other than that I'm not in any big "blog circles." I only get to hear about events such as the Blissdom Blogging Conference from other bloggers who are lucky enough to get to go. I can however join in the "Found My Bliss" Blogging Party hosted by Robyn at Robyn's Online World, Tara at Feels Like Home, Amy at The Finer Things in Life, and Jessica at Look Who...Found the Marbles.

To play along, all you have to do is write a post on your blog about:

What makes your life worthwhile?
What makes you giddy?
What do you really love? 
What is your bliss? 

Then link back here so other can find the party and you can share your link with everyone. The linky will be open through 11:59 p.m. Sunday.


I often get sad, depressed, mad, and bitter about a lot of things but there are so many other things that bring me bliss and in no particular order here they are: 

Bliss is when my son makes the spelling bee. 
Bliss is when my step-daughter actually tries at something.
Bliss is when my boyfriend and my son spent time together.
Bliss is having a conversation with my step-daughter.
Bliss is dinner conversation with my family. 
Bliss is watching my son catch a fly ball or making a tackle. 
Bliss is taking a hot bubble bath while listening to Phantom of the Opera. 
Bliss is reading my Kindle with no interruptions. 
Bliss is taking a nap on a Sunday afternoon. 
Bliss is baking.
Bliss is looking through old family photos. 
Bliss is winning sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways.
Bliss is having a Margarita with my dinner. 
Bliss is going to the movies with my family and sharing popcorn.
Bliss is riding on the back of a motorcycle with the sun on my face and my hair blowing in the wind. 

What's your bliss?

2 comments:

  1. You have so many great Blisses... is that a word?

    So you ride a motorcycle? How fun.

    I have to think about my bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely moments in time that had me smiling. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete