Review of Bliss Supershine Shampoo and Conditioning Rinse Set

I recently won a weekly Twitter contest from Bliss and I was given the opportunity to pick out any one Bliss item from their site. Bliss is a spa renowned for delivering the world's best facials, massages, waxing and nail services, highly effective treatments that are able to transform not only your appearance but also your overall state of mind. Bliss is the only spa that lets you bring that unique 'bliss'-perience home with products designed to make you look and feel healthy, beautiful and happy every day. It was not an easy decision by any means but I ultimately picked out the Bliss Supershine Shampoo and Conditioning Rinse Set because a girl can never have too much shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo contains wheat proteins and anti-static actives to leave your locks glossier, while the conditioner quickly tames tangles and adds shine.

I loved the scent of both the shampoo and the conditioner but especially the conditioner. The two scents are very similar but the conditioner has an extra ingredient or two making it stand out just a bit more. The scents are pretty strong straight from the bottles and the scents remain subtly afterward. My hair feels extremely clean and particularly soft after using the Bliss Supershine Shampoo and Conditioner and it has a wonderful shine. This sets costs quite a bit more than I'd normally pay for shampoo and conditioner but it would make for a nice treat every now and then.



To find out more about Bliss and all the products they carry, you can visit their site or check them out on Twitter and/or Facebook. You can also sign up for their email newsletter for breaking beauty news. As a special bonus, they offer free samples with every order and free shipping on orders over $50.

Disclosure: I was not asked to review this product on my blog. I won it in a Twitter giveaway and liked it so much that I wanted to tell my readers about it. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. OOOH!! That looks amazing! I have such a hard time with shampoos and conditioners. Many of them leave my hair looking oily. It's not fun.

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete