Review of Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder With Custom Binder Spine Inserts and Note Tabs

In almost every office you'll find a binder full of pertinent information to help you organize information and do your job more efficiently and my office is no exception. There is one or more binder on every desk but thanks to Shoplet.com I now have the best one in the office. Shoplet.com was awesome enough to provide me with some free office supplies, including an Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder along with Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts and some Avery Note Tabs for review.

The Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder is a three ring binder that has a revolutionary One Touch mechanism that allows me to open, close, and lock my new binder in one easy step without hurting my finger. The Gap Free feature prevents my pages from becoming misaligned so my pages turn smoothly, making it easier for me to find what I'm looking for. The EZD ring allows this binder to hold 40-50% more paper than the traditional round ring binder of the same size. I love that there are pockets on the inside that can hold additional things such as paper, note pads, business cards, etc. There is a pocket on the spine for insertion of a binder label and there are also pockets on the outside, front and back, for insertion of a piece of paper, such as in my case some of my son's artwork, which makes my binder unique and stand out in a crowd. You could also customize this binder with photographs. The binder seems to be very durable overall. This binder is PVC free and the chipboard is made out of 100% recycled material.


The Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts come five per sheet and these binder labels can be customized at Avery.com. They are made from micro-perforated cardstock and separate easily. They work in all laser and inkjet printers. The cardstock is firm and not flimsy at all and they insert very easily into the Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder. I chose to just write on mine versus putting them through the printer and I was able to do so easily. I love that I can put this information on a binder label rather than writing it directly onto the binder so that when the information inside changes, all I have to do is use a new binder label. In the past I've written on my binders with a permanent maker so I would know what kind of information was inside but this becomes a problem when the binder needs to be used to hold different kinds of information.


The Avery Note Tabs come in packs of 10 and are flexible and made from an extra thick, durable film material with a paper tab overlay and these can be written on, marked on, or highlighted. They are see through so I don't have to move them to see the information underneath them, although they are repositionable if I need to move them for any reason. They don't damage my paper and they don't just come off my paper when lifting and turning pages using the binder tab. The Avery Note Tabs combine the best of notes, tabs and flags in one, saving me from having to buy all three products.



Overall, I am extremely pleased with how easy it was for me to organize some miscellaneous reference material pertinent to my line of work using these three Avery products provided by Shoplet.com. I went from using a small sticky note to help me separate my information to using a binder tab. Since this ring binder has additional pockets to hold my spare binder tabs, sticky notes, etc., I can stay even more organized. The binder labels allow me know exactly what kind of information is in my binder so that I can easily pick the right binder the first time for the information I need.



You can find these Avery products, as well as other office supplies at Shoplet.com. You can also connect with Shoplet on Twitter and Facebook to find out more about them and the products they carry. Also, don't forget to visit the Shoplet blog for lots of fun information, cool ideas, reviews, giveaways, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I use a binder kind of like this for my recipes..... I really need a new one though. Mine is falling apart.

    ReplyDelete