New Tyson Grilled & Ready Review


Tyson is a brand that I love and is a brand that I trust and I have been buying Tyson products for years now. Recently I saw that Tyson had introduced a new product called Grilled & Ready, which are fully cooked strips of chicken (and even beef) so I just had to buy some. I bought the Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips and Grilled & Ready® Chunks.

The Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips are fully cooked, 98% fat free and contain no preservatives. The Grilled & Ready® Chunks are fully cooked and all white meat. These can be heated in the oven, microwave, or skillet. I heated these in the skillet and added them to some salad but there are so many other different ways these can be used, such as for tacos and pizza. They smelled wonderful and both the breast strips and the chunks were very moist and tender and had an amazing flavor, especially the chunks. I would definitely buy these again to add a little oomph to my salad or to serve to my kids as a snack dipped in some BBQ sauce or ranch dressing.

Have you tried these yet? Grilled & Ready has many different flavors to choose from, even Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Seasoned Beef Strips. They can be found in your grocers refrigerated and frozen food sections. Let me know how you'd use these Grilled & Ready strips.

Disclosure:  I was not asked to review this product on my blog. I bought it on my own and liked it so much that I wanted to tell my readers about it. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. My Granddaughter is in College and I buy her Tyson Frozen chicken so she can cook it in her apartment that she shares with 3 other girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these yet - but I will be on the look out! This would be a great way to take a shortcut with quesadillas and such!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete