Kathy Ireland Home by Hanna's Candle Co. Review

I recently won a candle of my choice from Hanna's Candle Co. on Twitter. I ultimately went with the Kathy Ireland Home Red Velvet Cake 9oz Shaker Jar candle. This candle is made with a soy wax blend, which burns cleaner and is an environmentally and economically friendly alternative to regular wax. This candle has a burn time of approximately 67 hours and retails for only $5.99. When the candle is all gone, the jar can be re-used, i.e. as a cheese shaker or sugar shaker.

This candle has a wonderful scent and smells like a warm, fresh cake right out of the oven, and the scent really goes a long way. The candle does burn very clean. Sometimes regular candles seem to irritate my asthma and cause me to have trouble breathing and I have to blow them out after a while but this soy wax candle didn't seem to bother my breathing at all.

Hanna's offers a huge collection of candles in different sizes, all reasonably priced. I'm very excited to try out the Apple Cinnamon Strudel candle next. To find out more about Hanna's Candle Co., including where you can purchase them, you can connect with them on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Disclosure:  I was not asked to review this product on my blog. I won it in a Twitter giveaway and liked it so much that I wanted to tell my readers about it. All opinions expressed are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say that the jar looked like a sugar shaker that the sugar always gets hard in.

    I love candles and the way they make my house smell. Going to have to go check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice. I love red velvet cake. I love that the jar can be reused for something purposeful.

    I chose the key lime cheescake one that I won thanks to you telling me about the giveaway. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie
    Congratulations on your win and thank you for the generous review. We have worked hard with our partners at Hanna's Candles to assure that our kathy ireland acafe & Jardin Candles offer a solution to the home both in fragrance and container. We are happy to say that our candles not only hold the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval but are also Made in America- supporting our farmers. Thank you for your support of our brand, to learn more please visit us at kathyireland.com

    chef andre

    ReplyDelete