Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe

I wanted to share with you a recipe for Cinnamon Roll Cake that I tried last night for the first time. I found the recipe recently on Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms and it was a big hit at my house with everyone so I wanted to share.


Picture taken from http://www.makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.com/cinnamon-roll-cake/

Cinnamon Roll Cake


Cake:
  • 3 c. flour
  • 1/4 tsp.salt
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 4 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 1/2 c. milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 c. butter, melted
Topping:

  • 1 c. butter, softened
  • 1 c. brown sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. flour
  • 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9×13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.

Glaze:

  • 2 c. powdered sugar
  • 5 Tbsp. milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.

4 comments:

  1. I love sweets and I can't eat them. Kind of sucks to be me!!!

    Anyway, I am having a surprise party for a friend and think I am going to try this recipe. MMMMMmmmm it sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made this recipe as well. It's definitely a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMMM!! I can't wait to try this one!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete