Workout DVD Exchange

It's that time of year again where everyone is determined to shed a few pounds, including myself, so I was wondering if any of my blog readers would be interested in doing a workout DVD exchange with me. I have several workout DVDs at home (some I like, some I don't, and some I'm just bored with) and thought rather than buying new ones see if anybody would be interested in trading. If you're like me you probably have a couple that are laying around that you either don't like or no longer use. I have the below two workout DVDs that I'd be interested in trading.
The Dirty Dancing Official Dance Workout I did not like. I only popped it into the DVD player and tried it a few times but it was just to fast paced for me and I had difficulty keeping up. The DVD is in nearly perfect condition. I love The Biggest Loser The Workout DVD but I've just had it so long that I'm just bored with it and would like to try something different but similar. It's been used a good bit but it's still in excellent condition. Both DVDs are in their original cases.

If this is something that you'd be interested in doing, email me at parttimereaderblog@yahoo.com and tell me about the DVD(s) that you have that you'd be interested in trading and we'll go from there.

1 comment:

  1. How Great!! I don't have any work out DVDs, but this is a great thing to do.

    ReplyDelete