Try Zoya Nail Polish For Free

I've been a nail biter for as long as I can remember so it's hard to keep my nails looking nice but my step daughter and niece just love having their nails polished so I was excited when I heard about the deal Zoya had going on. Zoya wants everybody to have the chance to try out their nail polish so from now until January 9th they are offering two free nail polishes when you use the code ZOYA2012 at checkout. All you have to pay is shipping, which is only $6.95. This is a great deal because Zoya nail polishes sell for $8.00 each. And even better, if you spend $25 shipping is free.You can find Zoya on Facebook and Twitter or you can visit the Zoya blog.

1 comment:

  1. LoL... my Hubs is a nail biter but he would refuse to wear nail polish, even if you couldn't see it. I have a funny story that goes with this but it takes awhile to tell.

    ReplyDelete