So Glad I Found CoffeeKing.com

I recently received a Keurig coffee maker as a gift this past Christmas, which I absolutely love by the way. Not only do I love it but everyone in the house seems to love it, even the kids. With so many different K-Cups to choose from, there is something for everyone to love. I recently heard about CoffeeKing.com, which is one of the country’s leading providers of Keurig single cup coffee makers and K-Cup Single Serve portion packs. CoffeeKing.com carries a wide variety of K-Cups from the most notable coffee roasters, including Wolfgang Puck, Coffee People, Diedrich Coffee, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Green Mountain Coffee, Timothy’s World Coffee, Tully’s Coffee Company, Bigelow Tea and Celestial Seasonings Tea. CoffeeKing.com also carries over 500 other items all designed to make your coffee break enjoyable. 

Every order over $60 qualifies for free shipping. They also offer a Loyalty Program where you can earn crowns for shopping and then redeem your crowns for discounts on your purchases, exclusive products, and special gifts. To find out more about CoffeeKing.com, you can check out their blog or you can connect with them on Twitter or Facebook. If you happen to follow CoffeeKing.com on Twitter, they'll direct message you a code that can be used for 10% off your first order when you sign up for an account at CoffeeKing.com.

When I recover from all the money I spent during this holiday season, I am going to make a purchase from CoffeeKing.com and I'll be sure to purchase something for everyone in the family. I'm very glad my mom bought me a Keurig coffee machine for Christmas and I'm also very glad that I found CoffeeKing.com because they carry lots of flavors that I have yet to see in stores near me.

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs loves his Keurig. I don't drink coffee nor hot chocolate. They don't yet have tea I will drink in the coffee cups. They will probably never make the tea for me.. because I only drink herbal and then only certain one.

    I will have to show this to hubs. He orders from Green Mountain or something like that. CoffeeKing might be much better priced.

    ReplyDelete