Review of Nutralenda's Complete Calendula Cleanse

Having worked with Nutralenda in the past and having reviewed their Skin and Body Supplements, I was very excited when I was given the opportunity to review Nutralenda's Complete Calendula Cleanse.

When you begin Nutralenda's Complete Calendula Cleanse you start by taking a 30-day supply of Nutralenda's Liver Booster. This step ensures that your liver is prepped to efficiently eliminate toxins and cleanse out your system while also soothing the digestive system, clearing infected mucous membranes, supporting heart health, and improving the circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids. Your liver is now primed to proceed to Step 2:  Boosting that overworked and underpaid immune system.* After taking the Liver Booster for 30 days, your liver will be running so smoothly that Nutralenda's Immune Booster will be able to effortlessly deploy it's anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties on your vital and bacterial ailments. The high content of flavonoids in Calendula means your body will be flush with anti-oxidants, which protect you from free radicals - chemicals that suppress immune functions. When your immune system is up to snuff, your body spends less time fighting off the bad guys and more time primping itself, which means your body is ready for Step 3:  Getting your inner glow to shine on the outside.* Nutralenda's Skin and Body supplements promote cell rejuvenation, which helps maintain a protective barrier against infections and toxins while giving you a pH balanced skin mantle. Increased cell turnover and Calendula's potent anti-inflammatory properties will de-puff your skin and soothe irrigated tissue faster than you can say "I'm-glowing-so-hard-it-can-only-mean-I'm-squeaky-clean-on-the-inside."

After Day 30:  On completing the first 30 days of the Complete Calendula Cleanse with Nutralenda's Liver Booster I'm feeling great. I've noticed an improvement in my digestive system and my bowels are working much better than normal. I have bursitis in my right shoulder and I've also noticed that I'm having less shoulder pain and I'm able to use it a little bit more than I have been.

After Day 60:  On completing the next 30 days of the Complete Calendula Cleanse with Nutralenda's Immune Booster, I'm still feeling great. My digestive system and bowels are still working well but not as well and my shoulder pain is still decreased and I'm able to use it more and do overhead activities with less pain and discomfort.

After Day 90:  On completing the next 30 days of the Complete Calendula Clease with Nutralenda's Skin and Body, I'm still doing good. Although my bowels don't feel as though they are working as well as they did during the first 30 days, my shoulder pain is still at a minimum and I can enjoy a better range of motion and can perform overhead activities with minimal pain or discomfort. 

Overall, I am very pleased with Nutralenda's Complete Calendula Cleanse and I would not hesitate trying it again in the future. I was blown away by how well my bowels were working for the first 30 days and also by how much it has helped the bursitis in my right shoulder. If you are dealing with bursitis, I would highly recommend you try this cleanse to see if it relieves your pain and discomfort as well. And if you're not dealing with bursitis but just want to feel great, I'd recommend it for that too.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

2 comments:

  1. I sure need that liver booster. All the crap my liver goes through with parasites and candida is awful. Everytime I do a parasite cleanse, it takes all the good bacteria out of my body and flushes it down the toilet... so I could also use the Immune Booster.

    Great review Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking into trying a cleanse! This sounds pretty easy-ish. Who am i kidding, I like eating too much. lol*

    ReplyDelete