My Top Romantic Valentine's Day Movie Picks

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, it's the perfect time to put in your favorite romantic movie and share a big bowl of popcorn while snuggling up to your sweetie. Below are some of my favorite romantic movies. I know it's a long list but I have so many favorites. They're in no particular order. Are any of these your favorites too or do you have a favorite you'd add to this list? Let me know.
  • Titanic
  • The Notebook
  • Water for Elephants
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Life as We Know It
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Walk the Line
  • Love and Other Drugs
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Serendipity
  • Dear John
  • Twilight
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • 17 Again
  • P.S. I Love You
  • 27 Dresses
  • Leap Year
  • Definitely, Maybe
  • Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • The Holiday
  • Why Did I Get Married?
  • Why Did I Get Married Too?
  • The Ugly Truth
  • Crazy, Stupid, Love.
  • Remember Me
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  • Did You Hear About the Morgans?
  • Jumping the Broom
  • Our Family Wedding
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Valentine's Day
  • Forces of Nature
  • Lars and the Real Girl
  • Dan in Real Life

2 comments:

  1. P.S. I love you is my favourite too!:-) M.

    http://illussoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I'm not one for romantic movies. I can do a romantic comedy every now and then but hubby and I stick to the actions and thrillers.

    Although, I must say, I did really like Dear John. I think my hubby liked it too. It def helped that channing tatum was in it in a uniform :-) And I did like Sweet Home Alabama.

    Hubby and I watched a romantic comedy a while back called Just like Heaven with Reece Witherspoon. That wasn't too bad

    ReplyDelete