Review of Swingline SmartTouch Stapler and Swingline Premium Chisel Point Staples

I have always love office supplies since I was a little girl so I was very excited when Shoplet.com gave me the opportunity to review a Swingline SmartTouch Stapler with Swingline Premium Chisel Point Staples.

I love the ergonomic design of the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler along with the soft-touch accents, which make it extremely comfortable to use for longer periods of time. These features are very important to me as I work as a transcriptionist and I use my hands a lot anyway and I want to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and related problems any way possible. It takes half the effort to use the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler compared to other staplers that are not ergonomically designed. It can staple up to 25-30 sheets of paper at a time. Some staplers make a thump or clunk noise when using and this can get very annoying, especially when stapling for long periods of time, but not the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler. This stapler operates quietly so as not to disturb even the person sitting right beside you. It's very easy to use whether it is sitting on a flat surface or you are holding it in your hand. It's very easy also to load the Swingline Premium Chisel Point Staples. With just a simple push of a button, the staples are ready to be loaded and the stapler is ready to use in seconds. This stapler is very durable and it looks very nice sitting on my desk. I really don't have anything negative to say about this Swingline Stapler.

The Swingline Premium Chisel Point Staples come in a reusable plastic storage case that opens and closes easily. I like that the staples are very durable and do not come apart when holding them or trying to load them into the stapler, which can get very annoying, especially when in a rush to get a stapling job done for whatever reason. I used these Premium Chisel Point Staples in the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler multiple times and they did not jam in the stapler or cause any problems when stapling whatsoever.

You can find both the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler and the Swingline Premium Chisel Point Staples at Shoplet.com. You can connect with Shoplet on Twitter and Facebook to find out more about these and other great office supplies. You can also visit the Shoplet blog for lots of fun information, cool ideas, reviews, giveaways, etc.


2 comments:

  1. That is one fancy stapler. The one I have is so outdated looking compared to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it worked for you. Mine ended up jamming and the front of the staple tray fell off. It was a shame because like you said, it is very quiet, and ergonomic. Very comfortable to use. I'm sure it was just an issue with my particular stapler

    ReplyDelete