Review of Packing Cubes From eBags

About eBags
eBags is the world's largest online retailer of bags and accessories for all lifestyles. eBags carries a complete line of premium and popular brands, including Samsonite, JanSport, The North Face and Eagle Creek. From backpacks and carry-ons to computer cases and handbags to wallets and travel accessories, including packing cubes, eBags combines the best selection of products with unsurpassed service and competitive prices. To find out more about eBags, you can visit the eBags blog or you can connect with them on Twitter and/or Facebook. You can also request a catalog.

About Packing Cubes
eBags carries a huge selection of travel accessories to make your next business trip, vacation, or weekend getaway more organized, comfortable, secure, and convenient. If you need a way organize your luggage, you should check out eBags selection of packing cubes. Packing Cubes come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are designed using extremely lightweight, flexible, yet substantial fabric that gently protects your personal items while confirming easily to the contours of your suitcase to maximize packing volume. There are many uses for packing cubes. They prevent your clothing from being wrinkled during travel, they help you pack organized so you can fit more in your luggage and find things easily, and they can help you separate dirty clothing from clean during your trip. Packing cubes come in 9 fun colors, including black, aquamarine, canary, raspberry, tangerine, denim, grasshopper, peony, and titanium. The packing cubes have mesh tops and sides so you can easily recognize the items inside.

My Review
eBags was kind enough to send me a free 3-piece set of packing cubes in raspberry in order to do this review. I was very excited to receive these packing cubes but at the same time I was thinking how was I possibly going to properly review them as I have no trips planned this time of year and my suitcases are tucked somewhere in my spare bedroom behind piles of "junk." That's when I saw the paper inside one of the packing cubes titled "Creative Cubisms:  Tons of ways to use your Packing Cubes!" and I knew right away I'd be able to find a use for them. Not only are the packing cubes great for helping you pack and organize your luggage, but they are great for daily use both in the car and at home. They can be used to hold kids toys, electronics, snacks, etc. during car trips. They can be kept in the car to hold maps, guide books, gas receipts, brochures, flashlight, magazines, etc. They can be taken to the pool, lake, or beach to hold bathing suits, change of clothes, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. or they can be taken to the gym. They can be used to help organize your home closet or dresser drawers. They can be used to hold important papers, forms, and documents. They can even be used as a lunch bag to be taken to work or school.



I used my medium packing cube to hold extra gloves, hats, and scarves to keep in the back of my SUV. Winter is fast approaching and I can rest assured that if my kids or I forget to bring our gloves, hat, or scarf along with us, we'll always have an extra set in the packing cube in the back of the vehicle. If we would ever happen to break down or get stuck in the snow during the winter, I can rest assured that we'll have a little something extra to keep us warm until help arrives. I'm going to transfer these items to the larger packing cube and add in a few extra items such as a blanket, a flashlight, bottles of water, etc. The smaller packing cube is perfect for bringing along during long car trips to hold snacks and drinks.

I absolutely love that packing cubes can be used for more than just packing. They are very light weight and each one zips and has a handle for easy transport. The material seems to be very durable. I can't wait to actually take these along with us on vacation this coming summer and use them in our suitcases, which they will be perfect for as we try to pack as much as possible in as few suitcases as possible and sometimes we end up sharing. With packing cubes we'll be able to easily separate each other's items and stay organized. And the best part is, these are only around $25 a set and come in all different shapes and sizes. I've also got my eye on the shoe bag that eBags carries and I'll definitely be purchasing this before our summer vacation to go along with this free 3-piece set I received for review.

Disclosure:  I received this 3-piece set of packing cubes from eBags free of charge in order to do this review. No monetary compensation was received or offered, nor was I under any obligation to write about this product.  All opinions expressed are my honest thoughts. I am not offering any sales or taking orders for this item. I will not receive any compensation in connection with any sales of this item.

2 comments:

  1. I travel frequently.... so I would love a set of packing cubes. I will have to go check out their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing idea! My father would love a set of these for christmas! Thanks for the post and insight. will be buying today!

    ReplyDelete