Review of Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals and Very Cherre Juices


About Old Orchard Brands
Old Orchard was founded by Mark Saur and began as a modest family-owned farming operation over 25 years ago in Michigan and has since grown to offer over 100 different products available at stores across the nation and around the globe. Old Orchard is still located in the middle of an old apple orchard and remains a family-owned company to this day, committed to product quality and safety. Old Orchard employees work hard to produce the best-tasting innovative and healthy juices. Old Orchard has gone from a small, family owned business to the United States’ second largest frozen and fourth largest bottled juice company.

Old Orchard carries many products, such as 100% Juice, Cranberry Naturals, Cranberry Cocktails, Healthy Balance, Juice Cocktails, Nectars, Organics, Premium Organic Teas, Seasonal Juice Drinks, Very Cherre, as well as frozen juices. To find out more about Old Orchard and the products they carry, you can connect with them on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. If you like Old Orchard on Facebook, you'll be able to print a $1.00 off coupon on any Very Cherre Tart Cherry Juice.

My Review
I'm predominantly a juice drinker so I was super excited when Old Orchard provided me with several bottles of juice for review, including juices from their Cranberry Naturals line, as well as their Very Cherre line. I was given the opportunity to try Very Cherre Tart Cherry Juice, Very Cherre Tart Cherry Pomegranate Juice, Cranberry Naturals Classic Cranberry Juice, and Cranberry Naturals Cranberry Raspberry Juice. I usually drink apple or orange juice so I was excited to try new flavors that I don't normally drink.

The Very Cherre Tart Cherry Juice and Very Cherre Tart Cherry Pomegranate Juice are made of 100% juice with no added sugar, are an excellent source of vitamins C and E, are antioxidant-rich, contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, and are gluten free. The Very Cherre Tart Cherry Juice was exceedingly bitter and hard to enjoy so after just a few drinks I couldn't drink any more. The sour seemed to dominant the sweet. My 12-year-old son absolutely hated it and in fact everyone who tried it hated it. However, later on I was able to enjoy this juice somewhat after I watered it down quite a bit, which allowed more of the sweet cherry flavor and less of the sour cherry flavor to come through.

With the first juice being so sour, it made me hesitant to want to try the Very Cherre Tart Cherry Pomegranate Juice but I'm glad I gave it a try because I loved it. It does have a bit of a kick to it but it's not overly sour to where it's hard to enjoy and is a nice mixture of both sweet and sour. And it didn't have to be watered down to enjoy. My son was still too skeptical and wouldn't even give this one a try. I love that just 4 ounces of either of these juices provides my daily recommended intake of antioxidants, which plays an important role in disease prevention.

The Cranberry Naturals Classic Cranberry Juice and Cranberry Naturals Cranberry Raspberry Juice are all-natural, reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktails that are naturally sweetened with Truvia® and contain no HFCS and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They have 40% less sugar and 20% more real cranberry juice than the leading brand. The Cranberry Naturals Classic Cranberry Juice was very good and sweet with just a very slight tartness to it. It had a great cranberry taste and I really enjoyed it. It was very easy to drink and everyone else who tried it loved it as well. 

My absolute favorite juice out of the four was the Cranberry Naturals Cranberry Raspberry Juice. The rich raspberry and tart cranberry come together for the perfect combination. Tasting it for the first time reminded me of when I was a little girl and my dad and I would pick raspberries together and I'd end up eating more of them than I'd put in my bucket. It is a sweet juice with lots and lots of fresh flavor. Everyone else really liked this juice as well.

My Overall Thoughts
I was overall very pleased with the Old Orchard brand juices that I had the opportunity to try, especially the Cranberry Naturals, which are more mild and sweet more my style than the bold and tart Very Cherre juices. Each juice is packed full of flavor and each and every fruit can be tasted as if you were biting into the very fruit itself. I would recommend giving Old Orchard juices a try as I'm almost certain you won't be disappointed.

Disclosure: I received these juices free of charge from Old Orchard. No monetary compensation was received or offered, nor was I under any obligation to write about this product. All opinions expressed are my honest thoughts. I am not offering any sales or taking orders for this item. I will not receive any compensation in connection with any sales of this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment