diViene Jewelry Review

About diViene Jewelry
diViene is an online fine jewelry superstore located in Los Angeles where they make everything from scratch. They offer rings, pendants, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Their straightforward and uncomplicated operation allows them to manage competitive low pricing because of lower overhead. They have a powerhouse of ingenious local artisans who continuously develop original jewelry concepts for exclusive showcase in their web store. Their jewelry is made-to-order and each piece they sell is skillfully and meticulously perfected by the hands of their local craftsmen. diViene offers incomparable quality genuine gemstone rings and birthstone jewelry with gemstones that are personally sourced from all over the world that are hand-picked and hand-set to your jewelry. Their collections are inspired by their admiration of the beauty around us and the magnificent wonders of nature… its light, colors, and uniqueness all captured and translated into wearable art forms. They create pieces, designs and color combinations that will make you stand out from the crowd and make you feel good about yourself. Their jewelry will let your style shine through. diViene also offers extensive ring size options and the opportunity to have your jewelry in your personal gemstone and metal color of choice. diViene gives you the option to create something that’s all about you. Each purchase is backed by their combined 80 years of family expertise in jewelry making and a 360-day warranty. diViene also offers an Affiliate Program. To find out more about diViene and their jewelry collections, you can check out the diViene Blog or you can connect with them on Twitter or Facebook.
 
My Review
diViene provided me with both a Sterling Silver Carved Flower Ring in Mother of Pearl-Swiss Blue Topaz and a Sterling Silver Fun Stack Ring Round Black Onyx in Twist-detail free for review. When they arrived I put them on right away and they both fit perfectly and that's because they were handcrafted specifically for me. I love the twist bands. Everyone who has seen me wearing them has absolutely loved them as well. They look great on my fingers no matter what I wear with them or where I go. Both rings are made really well, are not heavy on my finger or uncomfortable to wear, and are full of detail.

The Sterling Silver Carved Flower Ring in Mother of Pearl-Swiss Blue Topaz is a very exotic/tropical looking ring. It is made of a mother-of-pearl gemstone which is carved into a flower shape with a genuine Swiss Blue Topaz stone in the center and set on a vintage twist-detail sterling silver ring. It's absolutely stunning! The size of the flower is just right, not to big and not too small. I love pearls because they remind me of my Granny who always wore them but this ring puts a modern twist on the mother-of-pearl that I adore. It still reminds me of Granny, yet brings out my own personality. If you're not a fan of Blue Topaz, don't worry, you can have this made with various other gem colors.












The Sterling Silver Fun Stack Ring Round Black Onyx in Twist-detail is made with a glowing round genuine Black Onyx gem handcrafted to my finger size and set on a vintage twist-detail sterling silver ring. The Black Onyx is the perfect size. It's big enough to make a statement and stand out but it's not so big that it looks ridiculous on my finger. I Black Onyx shines and is not dull. It has a vintage feel to it that I love. The Sterling Silver Fun Stack Ring Round Black Onyx in Twist-detail allows you to be creative. You can pick your favorite color or stack them all because the more the merrier.

Overall I was extremely happy with the rings I received from diViene. I've also checked out their site many times and I have found many more things that I'd love to have. A piece of jewelry from diViene would make a great Christmas present this year for someone special in your life so visit diViene and start shopping today!

43 comments:

  1. The Sterling Silver Fun Stack Ring Round Swiss Blue Topaz in Twist-detail is beautiful
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both rings are so nice would work well dressed up or down.
    jkys8675309 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this cocktail ring: 14K Yellow Gold Lemon Citrine & Diamond Ring Round & Regal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this 14K White Gold Pear-Shaped Amethyst Gemstone and Diamond Cocktail Ring
    gagaslab at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14K White Gold Oval Opal Gemstone and Diamond Engagement Ring it happens to look very much like the ring my Dad bought for my Mother when they got engaged and it also happens to be my birthston.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like the
    14K Customizable Petite Oval Three-stone Band Birthstone Ring with Diamonds


    Kimmie Barnes
    shawnandkim@suddenlink.net
    jakeremom–twitter and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the 14K Yellow Gold Generous Twin Pear Shaped Multi Amethyst-Swiss Blue Topaz Gemstone and Diamond Necklace.
    eugeniewu at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 14 K Yellow Heart Pendant would make a great gift!(cnfc800@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 14K White Gold Twin Pear Multi Swiss Blue Topaz-Pink Tourmaline Gemstone and Diamond Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  10. 14K Yellow Gold Lucky Charm Four-Leaf Clover Peridot Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stack rings but I also like the Medium Iolite Inside-Out Hoop Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the white 14k gold small oval opal and diamond necklace

    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 14K White Gold Petite Round Aquamarine Gemstone and Diamond Promise Ring
    Nicole22654@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like The 14K Yellow Gold Bold Black Onyx Gemstone Cluster Cocktail Ring, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the 14k White Gold Flower Blue sapphire necklace.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also like the Twisted Sterling Silver Stackable Ring with Large Round Genuine Garnet Stone

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the 14K Yellow Gold Octagon Amethyst Gem Trio and Diamond Ring.

    Sparklezstars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the White Gold Jewelry Charm Garnet FireBall necklace.... very cool!
    pauline15_01(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Sterling Silver Starlight-Starbright Aquamarine Gemstone Ring.

    renfie.fields[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the 14 K Gold Octagon Checkerboard Garnet gemstone and diamond earring huggies!

    sherrytplus3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the stackable rings

    chopf712@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE 14K White Gold Ruby Gemstone and Diamond Exotic Eternity Stackable Ring

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Sterling Silver Carved Flower Ring in Mother of Pearl-Diamond and 14K White Gold Five-Stone White Topaz Gem and Diamond Ring

    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love the 14K White Gold Medium Flower Aquamarine Stud Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  25. May have forgotten my tweet! Just in case:
    http://twitter.com/#!/BrittanyCholeva/status/138828396611387392
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to own the 14K White Gold A Petite Diamond Ring For Mom

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to have a mother's ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Id love to have the 14K White Gold Cross Pendant with
    round white Topaz and Diamonds necklace

    trustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the eternity rings
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Twisted Sterling Silver Stackable Ring with Round Genuine Emerald Gem and Diamond!

    shannybakes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the 14K Yellow Gold Eternity Stack Ring Emerald Gem All the Way 'round

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sterling Silver Vintage Stackable Ring with Genuine Swiss Blue Topaz

    soonermom76(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE this ring http://www.diviene.com/103200iol-wg-iolite-diamond-promise-ring-14k-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. like the hearts in bloom peridot necklace

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like : Sterling Silver White Pearl Jewelry Fun Stack Ring in Twist-detail

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love the 14K Yellow Gold Twin Heart Citrine Gemstone and Diamond Ring!
    salvatore654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. 14K White Gold White Topaz Gemstone and Diamond Butterfly Eternity Ring
    countryq733@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://www.diviene.com/107107onx-ss-onyx-heart-ring-sterling-silver.html I like this, but sadly they don't have it in my size. I'd still love to get it, and get it sized, though.

    heatherc191 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. love the white gold oval checkerboard amethyst earrings in the new section. hydepennym@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. The 14K White Gold Twin Pear Multi Swiss Blue Topaz-Pink Tourmaline Gemstone and Diamond Pendant. submitaforward@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love the 3 stone birthstone ring

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the 14K Yellow Gold Cultured White Pearl Bouquet Ring!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great work dude, u gave nice post to us. Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    Sterling Silver Jewelry

    ReplyDelete