Moonpig.com Online Greeting Card Shop Review

Moonpig.com was launched in 2000 and has been striving to improve the selection of cards they offer ever since. Moonpig.com offers a totally new concept in buying greeting cards. You can order most of the best selling greeting card designs you see in the shops, but Moonpig.com allows you to personalize the caption to create a completely unique card. They produce all cards for American recipients in their own hi-tech production facility in New Jersey and send them back to you or directly to your recipient via the USPS and any orders received before 2pm EST Mon-Fri will be printed and mailed the same day. If you order any cards to be sent to the UK or other international destinations they will be printed and sent from the UK, allowing for greater speed in worldwide delivery. Moonpig.com offers a wide variety of Birthday Cards, Photo Upload Cards, Greeting Cards, Personalized Greeting Cards, and great for this time of year, Christmas Cards, as well as many other types of cards for various events, holidays, parties, and celebrations. Moonpig.com also offers a pre-pay club where if you pay $20 in advance they'll give you a $5 credit for free. You can buy most standard sized cards (7.28 x 5.20 in) for $3.99 or large cards (11.42 x 8.07 in) for $7.99.

After browsing through tons of Christmas Cards, I finally ordered each of my two kids a standard sized Christmas Card from the Limelight Collection and I had each card personalized with their name on the front. The steps to personalize my cards were very easy to follow and I had no problem whatsoever. I ordered the inside of my cards blank but had the option of personalizing the inside also. I also saw cards where you could insert your own photos. As well, I ordered a Christmas Card from the Photographic Collection which has such a beautiful picture that I think I'll just keep for myself and put on my desk at work so that I can look at all winter long or maybe I'll give it to a special person in my life, I'm just not sure yet. I had these cards shipped directly to my house. I placed my order late in the evening on Thursday and I received them in the mail on Monday afternoon. The cards were of excellent quality. They were very thick and durable and were well made. The images and colors were fantastic and looked just like they did on the website. The cards came in a blank envelope, which was inside another bigger envelope for shipping. I also ordered another card to give to my boyfriend for our 11 year anniversary but I scheduled this card to be shipped directly to him in January. I loved that I had the option of sending them directly to me or to whoever, wherever, and whenever I wanted. This is a great feature for sending cards to friends and family, especially long distances away. It saves time and lets them know you care by sending them a more unique and personal card. I didn't think their prices were too bad, especially since you can personalize most of them with names and/or your own photos. I'd love it if Moonpig.com offered more specials on cards, especially around the holidays, and/or a clearance section.

All in all, I'd suggest you at least give Moonpig.com a try for some great personalized cards this holiday season or anytime. And don't forget to use the pre-pay club for a free $5 credit. Be sure to connect with Moonpig.com on Twitter and Facebook and sign up for their monthly newsletter to find out about new cards, new product launches, and reminders and ideas for all the big occasions.


1 comment:

  1. I can not believe I am even thinking about Christmas Cards. Where did this year go?

    I am on my way now to check these cards out.

    ReplyDelete