Hail Merry Gluten Free Vegan Macaroons Review

About Hail Merry
Hail Merry products were designed by Susan O'Brien, a Raw Food chef, whose passion is to bring awareness to the powerful benefits of healthy raw oils. It has been widely known for years that when you over cook your vegetables, precious vitamins and minerals are lost in the process, as well as living enzymes, which are needed to properly digest and absorb those vital vitamins and minerals. Raw foods are not heated above 118 degrees in order to provide an abundance of these living enzymes. Raw foods are energizing to the body and since they allow for more vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed, we can live on less food and easily manage our weight. Hail Merry dehydrates their snacks at these low temperatures to protect these vital living enzymes. Hail Merry uses cold pressed coconut oil which help to improve cholesterol, increase metabolism, and reduce inflammation and provide an excellent source of fuel for the body. It will also give you more radiant skin and hair. All Hail Merry products are all raw, vegan, and gluten-free.

Look for Hail Merry Snacks in the Raw/Vegan/Gluten Free aisle or in the Refrigerated (Usually Dairy) Section! To find out more about Hail Merry and the other products they carry, you can visit the Hail Merry Blog or you can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter. You can also sign up for the Hail Merry Newsletter




My Review
I received a package of Blonde Macaroons, as well as a package of Chocolate Macaroons for review. I don't recall ever eating a macaroon before so I didn't know if I'd like these or not but I was willing to give it a shot. I tried the Blond Macaroons first and I absolutely loved them. They were so delicious with a great coconut taste and melted in my mouth. Next I tried the Chocolate Macaroons and while I liked them, I didn't like them as well as the first macaroons I tried. The Chocolate Macaroons had a nice cocoa flavor but I just thought it had a little too much cocoa flavor for me personally, although I know most people would love this fact. These macaroons too melted in my mouth. Both the Blond Macaroons and the Chocolate Macaroons were of good size. They were not crumbled in their bags and they stayed intact until they reached my mouth, allowing me to savor every last morsel. They are reasonably priced and would be great to pick up sometimes for a healthy snack. Trying these macaroons and liking them makes me want to check out other Hail Merry products to see if I might like them as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of those people that would probably love the chocolate. I've never thought anything was too sweet or too chocolatey. My Mom sometimes will say "it's too sweet" and I'm thinking "there is no such thing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh..... I would be able to eat these. They don't add sugar. I am not sure how the maple syrup would work for me, but I can do agave so maybe I can eat maple syrup to.

    ReplyDelete