Carmex Lotion Review

For nearly 75 years people have come to know and love the healing power of Carmex® lip balms. Finally, Carmex® Skin Care is here with a new solution to heal, soothe and moisturize your dry skin with the addition of Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream. The suggested retail price for a full size tube is $5.99 and the suggested retail price for a travel sized tube is $0.99.

Carmex® Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel. It can be used anywhere skin feels dry. Daily use will help protect skin and keep dryness away. It contains rich healing ingredients, including Aloe and Vitamin E, that help nourish and moisturize skin. It absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel and has a light, pleasant scent.

On using the Carmex® Healing Lotion, I indeed thought it had a very pleasant scent that was not too strong or overbearing. The consistency of this lotion is not too thick or too thin. It went on my skin very easily and absorbed into my skin quickly without a greasy feel afterwards. I used the Carmex® Healing Lotion on my legs, hands, arms, and anywhere else needed after showering and throughout the day and it did a great job at keeping my skin moisturized. I have very, very sensitive skin and the Carmex® Healing Lotion did not irritate or break me out in any way whatsoever.

Carmex® Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturization of your driest, roughest skin. It can be used on your driest skin, especially hands, feet, elbows and knees. It contains 9 healing ingredients that penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough or cracked skin. It absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel and has a light, pleasant scent.

On using the Carmex® Healing Cream, I thought it had a very pleasant scent as well much like the Carmex® Healing Lotion and it wasn't too strong or overbearing. On using the Carmex® Healing Cream is thick in consistency but goes on easily and absorbs quickly. It does not leave a greasy feeling afterwards. I used the Carmex® Cream on the driest parts of my body, including my feel and elbows, whenever needed and it did a great job at keeping me moisturized. The Carmex® Healing Cream also did not irritate or break out my skin.

Overall, I loved both the Carmex® Healing Lotion and the Carmex® Healing Cream and for the price and quality I would continue to purchase them both for myself and my family, especially during this time of year as our skin stays so dry in the colder weather, and I highly recommend you at least try one or both out once yourself.

*The makers of Carmex® contacted me and provided me with the above products to review but the comments/ideas/opinions expressed are all my own.

39 comments:

  1. I like the healing lotion. Very nice! Didn't even know they had it. The flavored lip balms are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the CARMEX® ORIGINAL
    HEALING OINTMENT!!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the CARMEX® ORIGINAL
    HEALING OINTMENT

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the cherry tube lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to try the lime tube lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Carmex lip balms, but I'd like to try the Healing Lotion
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love their CARMEX ORIGINAL STICK. I just used it today actually

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cherry Carmex in the tube.
    jenswps at yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the lime twist lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try the Carmex Strawberry Tube. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Carmex lip balms. Its the only thing that soothes my son's cold soars. melaniecalcut@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The original carmex jar looks awesome :) godsgalnj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try the healing lotion. My skin is sooo dry right now!
    maggieucker10 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love the Carmex Moisture Plus™ Sheer Plum

    debbi.diamond at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like their flavored lip balms
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the oringal carmex tube

    Kimmie Barnes
    shawnandkim@suddenlink.net
    jakeremom--twitter and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  17. the Lime Twist Stick!!

    (cnfc800@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the original Carmex stick. I have been using this for the past few months.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd like to try the healing ointment

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Carmex Moisture Plus Sheer Berry.

    priscillavbenavides@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to try the Lime Twist lip balm!

    marija.majerle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the moisture plus lip line

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the lime twist lip balm and want to try the healing lotion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to try the original carmex, my lips could really use it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try the lime twist lip balm
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Moisture plus sheer pink
    Nicole22654@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd like to try the cherry tube lip balm , love cherry
    galyettina at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd love to try their Carmex Moisture Plus™ Sheer Peach! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Carmex lip balm
    krazekatlady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would like to try their hand cream!

    smitchell@gbs.edu

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to try the Vanilla Stick.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lime twist stick

    robinblankenship@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the Original Carmex in the little jar. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you so much for sharing this review with your readers and hosting a giveaway. We are so glad to know you liked the products.
    Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway!
    Best,
    The Carmex® Team

    ReplyDelete