Calendula Skin and Body Supplements Review

About Nutralenda
Nutralenda Nutraceuticals is a natural personal care products company focused on developing products to meet the demand placed on our bodies by today’s modern lifestyle. Born out of more than a decade of scientific research and 100% natural plant-based initiatives, each of Nutralenda's Nutraceuticals products is a result of collaboration by scientists, doctors, beauty aestheticians, and biomedical engineers. Nutralenda set out to maximize the power of a single flower using the Calendula plant, which is a plant with healing properties rooted throughout history. The Calendula plant’s astounding healing properties are the perfect alternative for those looking for a natural way to promote overall well being.

Nutralenda's process is their promise. All Nutralenda products begin with a natural proprietary blend carefully crafted by doctors and scientists. Each plant and herb is harvested with a true understanding of seasonal conditions from only the most select farms spanning the globe. In order to offer the highest purity level, even the manufacturing process is a delicate one. Findings show that Nutralenda's blends are the purest form of Calendula available on the market. You know exactly what you are purchasing and more importantly, what you are putting into your body. Nutralenda products are produced with a non-glucose (no sugars) based delivery system for optimal absorption and effectiveness with fillers made with natural nano-powders that are also calendula based, assuring a truly 100% natural product line.

You can follow Nutralenda on Twitter to find out more.

Nutralenda Pays It Forward
Nutralenda was a proud sponsor of the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event in 2009. Nutralenda was also a major sponsor for the first annual InTheRooms South Florida Rally For Recovery in 2009 in which they donated thousands of dollars worth of natural calendula-based Skin, Liver, and Immune Booster supplements to event participants, and friends in recovery.

My Review
I received a 30 count bottle of Calendula Skin and Body for review. These are 100% natural skin and body supplements made from organically sourced Calendula and are made to support cellular health and beauty. I took one Calendula Skin and Body supplement every afternoon 30 days. The capsules were bigger capsules but they were easy to swallow and caused no side effects and did not leave a bad aftertase in my mouth. I felt great while taking the Calendula Skin and Body.

I have been suffering from painful bursitis in my right shoulder for about 1-1/2 years now. After about 3 weeks of taking the Calendula Skin and Body I started to notice a decrease in the amount of pain I was experiencing in my shoulder. I wasn't sure if this could be due to the Calendula so I did a little research. What I found was that Calendula Oil is often used as a topical analgesic to treat bursitis pain and since the amount of Calendula in these capsules is in a much more highly concentrated and powerful form, it very well could be the reason for my decrease in pain. I'm not saying the Calendula Skin and Body has cured my bursitis because it is still very much there, but it just seems to hurt a little less lately after starting these capsules.

20 comments:

  1. WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE Calendula Immune Booster. I HAVE AN IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SO THIS WOULD BE PERFECT! ROCKIIIIIN GIVEAWAY! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Calendula Immune Booster (olomon@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would also like to try Immune booster but really can use Skin and Body supplement!
    Jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to try Calendula Skin & Beauty... sounds like exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Immune Booster...especially with the cold and flu season coming. dmatthews38751@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. With cold and flu season upon us and the fact that I'm already sick, I think I'd like to try the Calendula Immune Booster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to try the liver booster. A clean liver is able to do it's fat-burning job better! Thanks for the chance.

    bringhamsweeps (at) yahoo *dot* com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calendula Immune Booster
    kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could really benefit from the Calendula Immune Booster, especially as we are coming into the 'sick season'!

    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try the calendula liver booster as well

    mmgmcg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Calendula Immune Booster

    renfie.fields@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to try the Calendula Immune Booster (olomon@Hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd also love to try the Calendula Immune Booster!!

    amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. For some reason, Rafflecopter counted my first entry 3 times!! :( Please only count the first one! Thanks!!

    amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like to try the Calendula Immune Booster!
    mnbell93 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try the Calendula Immune Booster!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to try their immune booster!

    ReplyDelete