Natural House natural household cleaning products are non-toxic, biodegradable, eco-friendly cleaning agents that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source. Natural House products even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank continue to run smoothly. Natural House cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment. Natural House cleaners even won the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award at the 2011 National Hardware Show.
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions. The short and skinny of it is this that natural probiotic cleaners keep on cleaning long after you've stopped.
I received a free supply of Sinky, Flushy, and Trashy from Natural House. Sinky is used as a disposal scrubber and for drain maintenance. Flushy is used as a toilet bowl cleaner and septic treatment. Trashy is used as a trash can deodorizer and scrubber. My first impression of each of these products was that they smelled great and didn't have that harsh, overbearing smell of some cleaning products.
I used Trashy in my bathroom and kitchen trash cans and it did a great job at eliminating the odors, especially the odors coming from the kitchen trash can, which can get pretty stinky at times.
|Using Flushy for the first time.|
|Results after using Flushy for 2 weeks.|
I really loved each of these Natural House products that I was sent for free to try for the purposes of this review and I loved them so much that I'm planning on purchasing more so that I can use them in my home on a weekly basis. Besides the fact that they are easy to use with little effort on my part and do a great job at cleaning, they are pretty inexpensive, which is always a good thing.
One lucky Precisely Mine reader will win a 30 day supply of the above products reviewed. Mandary Entry: Leave a comment below telling me which Natural House product you're more excited to try, Sinky, Flushy, or Trashy?
Extra Entries (leave appropriate number of comments for each entry):
- (+2) Follow Natural House on Twitter and leave the name you follow with.
- (+2) "Like" Naturalhouseproducts on Facebook.
- (+1) Follow me on Twitter and leave the name you follow with.
- (+1) Follow my blog via GFC and leave the name you follow with.
- (+1) Add my button to your blog and leave the URL where I can find it.
- (+3) Write a blog post on your blog about this giveaway and leave the URL where I can find it.
- (+5) Make a purchase from Natural House and tell me what you purchased.
- (+1) Tweet about this giveaway and leave URL to tweet. This can be done up to 3x a day.
*This giveaway is for US residents only and will end at 12:01 a.m. EST on October 11th. The winner will be picked via Random.org and notified and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.