NanoStyle Pendant Review

About NanoStyle
NanoStyle, who hosts a brilliant range of onyx and cubic zirconia jewelry, were launched back in 2009. Their founders have over 15 years of experience in the field of fine jewelry. The quality of their jewelry is superior and is provided at excellent value. World-wide free shipping is just one tribute to their world class service. Most importantly, NanoStyle’s collections are made using a unique imprint technology that allows them to imprint 24kt gold onto semi-precious stones and cater for most faiths and spiritual beliefs. What’s even better is that NanoStyle will soon be introducing a ring and bracelet collection, alongside their pendants. These pendants that they are most well-known for are available in 925 Sterling Silver, 14 Karat Gold or TopGold. A silver chain is included with each silver pendant and gold chains are available separately for purchase of either a silver or gold pendant. You’ll also receive a free stylish key chain and magnifying glass with every purchase. So to find out more about NanoStyle and their jewelry, you can visit their blog or connect with them on Twitter or Facebook.



My Review
NanoStyle was kind enough to provide me with an I Love You pendant (and chain) in silver with a stone color of light garnet from their Tokens of Love Collection for review, which is one of their best selling items. It is also available in crystal, light amethyst, and pink. "I Love You" is inscribed in 120 different languages in 24 karat gold on this pendant. I also received a magnifying glass key chain to help me view all of the different ways to say "I Love You." This is a very unique pendant and I'm so glad that I went with the light garnet stone because it really stands out and seems to add a little extra touch to anything I wear it with from work scrubs to lounge wear to a nice dressier outfit. This is a beautiful pendant and I have gotten tons of compliments on it already in the short amount of time I have been wearing it. The I Love You pendant is made well and is of good quality and is very detailed. I have even showered while wearing it a time or two and it has not affected the look or quality of the pendant in any way whatsoever. I think this would make the perfect gift for any occasion as a way to say "I love you."

62 comments:

  1. Pisces ♓ Zirconia Pendant <- thats the one i love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pisces onyx pendent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two necklaces that I love: Infinity and Celtic Knot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a Leo pendant but not on the zircon - but similar to the Celtic Knot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Leo Zirconia pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the Rose on cubic zirconia pendant. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful choices. I think I like the "I love you in 120 different languages" pendant. But I also like the sun pendant in the universal section.

    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda did this in my first comment but I also love the sun pendant necklace in the universal section. The necklace you have looks gorgeous too!

    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they should offer to where you can customize your own pendant with what color of stone you want and then what design you want on it

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Jerusalem Cross Pendant

    trustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Sagittarius ♐ Zirconia Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to see more pendants about love, or to customize your own pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Celtic knot necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is my very favorite! I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx

    rolie polie _ colie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. they should offer something about Children, birthdates, birthstones, etc.
    rolie polie _ colie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to see heart pendants, in all sizes and colors, 2 hearts in one pendant or half a heart in one pendant and half in another.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scorpio Zirconia Pendant
    amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i wish they had heart shaped pendants
    amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rose on cubic zirconia pendant would be my 2nd pick!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite is the Rose on cubic zirconia pendant
    roniros (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also love the Pisces onyx pendant!

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love for them to offer personally monogrammed pendants with the names of loved ones who have passed.

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Libra Zirconia Pendant :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love it if they would offer zodiac shaped pendants, instead of them all being circle.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Taurus Onyx pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd love some sort of infinity symbol pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE the I love you in 120 languages pendant!! Purple's my favorite color! greer_75023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish they had a Heart-shaped pendant because I LOVE heart jewelry!!! greer_75023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the zodiac necklaces.
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the ten commandments necklace
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the rose on the blue cubic zirconia.

    frugalmommieof2 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love this crucifix-1 necklace!
    http://www.nanostyle.com/necklaces-pendants/christian-jewelry/crucifix-corinthians-2-zirconia-pendant.html
    fall_out_girl(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Another one I like is the I love you in 120 different languages.

    frugalmommieof2 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Jerusalem cross pendant :)

    mmgmcg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. More pendant shapes wold be cool like heart-shaped or flower-shaped or diamond-shaped etc. lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. i really want the Scorpio Onyx Pendant
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the pisces onyx pendant :)

    kappasighacksaw(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Peace in 120 languages Pendant (olomon@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx

    ReplyDelete
  42. The Pieces zodiac pendent is right up my alley - pretty and represents my birth month. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Id like them to offers pendents for animal lovers, like one etched dog breeds. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the gemini one
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I also love the Aries ♈ Zirconia Pendant :) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would like them to offer popular quotations from classic books! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Peace in 120 Languages pendant.

    Tara H
    minkynopants at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Ann-Katherine JohnsonOctober 9, 2011 at 6:17 PM

    I like the Pravoslav cross pendant in crystal with silver.

    souilliputty78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. The celtic knot is neato... awhatcott@hotmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Peace in 120 Languages pendant

    lara at twiceblessedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. One pendant that they don't carry that I wish they did was: kokopelli, with 'Happiness" enscribed in 120 languages.

    lara at twiceblessedlife dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I also like the Make love not war pendant

    krazekatlady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like Cancer ♋ Zirconia Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd like to see some that had animals on them.

    ReplyDelete
  55. love the gemini pendant on zirconium

    e.ringwald at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. celtic imagery...or design your own


    e.ringwald at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Rose on cubic zirconia pendant but everything is soooo pretty!
    My name is Sarah and my email is crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. you gave nice post to us.Silver Pendants looking gorgeous. Thanks for spending the time to discuss nanostyle pendant, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this.

    ReplyDelete