Mixbook Custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Cards (Set of 30)






What is Mixbook?
Mixbook is the easy and fun way to make customizable photo books, cards, calendars, birth announcements, invitations, stationery, yearbooks, etc. online. With Mixbook, you aren’t limited to pre-designed templates. Mixbook's powerful design software gives you the freedom to lay out and design your creations to your heart’s content from start to finish. They've dedicated themselves to bringing you the best experience in creating photo products so that you can make keepsakes that truly reflect your vision. With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Yours™.  To find out more about Mixbook and all of their customizable products, discounts, etc., you can connect with them on Facebook and/or Twitter, as well as the Mixbook blog.

Review
Mixbook gave me the opportunity to customize my own set of 5x7 flat holiday cards with envelopes. I had lots of fun customizing my card. I found it really easy to customize and I believe that almost anyone could do it. Besides getting to choose which pictures I used for this card, I literally got to choose everything else about this card as well, including the layout, background, stickers, font, alignment, shape, size, color, etc. I loved the fact that if I didn't like something I added or a change I made, it was very easy to do it a different way or to undo the change altogether. I even played around a bit and put fake mustaches on my kids and then with one click of the mouse my card was back to how it was before. The entire process didn't take too long but I could have played around for hours designing cards or even days as you can save your projects and come back and finish them later. In the end, I customized a card using two pictures of my kids together and I made one square shaped and one oval shaped. I used a light green background with yellow writing. I added some bare winter trees to the bottom of the card and I placed snow in the background. To give it that extra Christmas touch, I also added a Christmas leaf in the top right hand corner.

After receiving these cards (and envelopes) in the mail, which only took 4 days, I noted the quality of the actual finished product was fantastic. The cards were thick and were not flimsy at all. They fit nicely into the envelopes but could also be taken out easily without damaging the card in any way. Everything about the card was just as I had seen it on Mixbook.com and there were no unwanted surprises. These will make the perfect Christmas cards this year to send to my family and friends to show off my kids, as well as my design skills with the help of Mixbook. Overall I enjoyed my experience with Mixbook and I will definitely be using them again in the future to create more cards and maybe even invitations and/or photo calendars as you can create something special for every holiday or occasion you can think of.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment