Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes Review

Product Description
Are you just too busy to clean? Trying to keep company from noticing that your furniture has an inch of dust and grime on it? Wishing there was some way to clean all the surfaces of your home without having to deal with the hassle of all different kinds of cleaners? Try Wood Wipes from Scott’s Liquid Gold! Yes, they are called Wood Wipes but they work on ANY surface! Quick, easy and convenient, these pre-moistened cloths make upkeep on all surfaces super easy and mess free. Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Wipes have the power to clean, polish and restore painted surfaces, plastic, laminates, all kinds of surfaces in every room in your home. Small and hassle-free, these wipe are the best way to get housework done FAST! How many things can you find to use them on?

Each container of Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes contains 20 pre-moistened, lightly fragranced wipes, which are disposable, durable, wax-free, lint-free and leave no oily or dulling residue. They can be used on all types of finished wood surfaces, as well as on vinyl and leather. 
To find out more about Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes, you can  'like' them on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter.

My Review
I used Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes on my bedroom furniture, computer desk, dining room furniture, my leather computer chair, as well as my bathroom and kitchen counters. The wipes are lightly scented and after using them there was no oily or grimy residue left on my hands. They did a great job at removing the dust off my furniture. These wipes made everything I used them on look absolutely wonderful, especially my cherry bedroom furniture, giving it a great shine. At first it looked like it was going to make my furniture a little streaky but when I went over it again a time or two it evened out and was not streaky or spotty at all. Two days later my furniture still had a very nice shine and was dust free.

The only downside that I noticed with using the Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes was that the more wipes I used, the less moist they were. The first few were really moist and lasted a good while, whereas after the first few wipes they tended to be a little more dry and did not last as long and when there are only 20 wipes in a container these can go really fast.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment