Montagne Jeunesse Masque Review



About Montagne Jeunesse 
If you're feeling stressed out for any reason whatsoever and just need a little relaxation or "me time", then you should try a Montagne Jeunesse Masque from Neoteric Cosmetics, which only costs you around $2.25 a packet compared to a day at the spa. Montagne Jeunesse European products are the hottest, most exciting new trend in the United States. Montagne Jeunesse products are all single use, natural skin care products with many types and flavors to chose from. Montagne Jeunesse is proud of their environmentally friendly foundation. All product materials are thoroughly scrutinized to assess their environmental impact. The Montagne Jeunesse philosophy is that beauty should not be at the cost of our precious environment. They pride themselves on the fact that they strive to use biodegradable and recyclable packaging. All product contents are checked to ensure nothing is damaging to the environment or to you. Montagne Jeunesse is firmly against animal testing. Instead, they test their products on themselves right in the office. All of our products are approved by the Vegetarian Society, giving the seal of approval that Montagne Jeunesse products are cruelty free and not tested on animals. Their skin products contain natural ingredients such as plant extracts, minerals and oils. Right now you can receive free shipping on orders of $35 or more when shipped to the Continental United States. You can check out Neoteric Cosmetics on Facebook, Twitter, and/or YouTube to find out more about the other great products they carry. You can also sign up to receive information about specials and coupons.

My Review
The Montagne Jeunesse Self Heating Fudge Sauna Masque in Hot Vanilla gave my face an extremely warm feeling when first applied to my face and it felt absolutely wonderful. However, the warm feeling just lasts for a few seconds and then it's gone. It would have been nice though if this warm feeling lasted the duration of the masque being applied to my face. It smelled great, just like warm melted candy. It was very easy to apply and there was plenty in the packet to cover my entire face and down onto my neck. It was also very easy to wipe off my face. I have extremely sensitive skin and after using this product I had just a very slight amount of itching but no redness, pain, or discomfort and the itching feeling went away after a few short minutes. I couldn't really tell much difference after using this product but it felt nice while on my face.

The Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque went on easily and dried rather quickly. There was plenty in the packet to cover my entire face and down onto my neck. It was pretty easy to remove as well. Afterwards I had a little itching like I did when using the fudge sauna masque but it too went away after just a few minutes. After using this mud masque, my face felt really clean, soft, smooth, and renewed.

My absolute favorite was the Montagne Jeunesse Deep Cleansing Passion Peel Off. It went on easily and dried quickly. It also peeled off very easily. The smell of a mixture of Pulped Pomegranate, Passion Flower, Raspberry, Grape, and Cranberry was absolutely wonderful and the scent even remained on my skin after it was peeled off. I felt most relaxed when wearing this. Afterwards my face was extremely soft and smooth and felt clean and refreshed. I had no reaction whatsoever when using the Passion Peel Off, including no itching, redness, rash, etc.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment