Wholly Guacamole and Salsa Review

I've done a couple of posts for Wholly in the past, one promoting a Big Game Day Coupon around the Superbowl and the other promoting a contest they had going one with The Biggest Loser recently. The latter post earned me several free product coupons, some of which I gave to my family and friends and some which I kept for myself. Until yesterday these coupons had just been sitting in my coupon organizer which I carry in my purse and I had yet to try any othe products that Wholly offered. For dinner last night, my family and I we were having tacos, burritos, nachos, etc. (you get the idea, lol)  so I thought I'd purchase some Wholly Guacamole products to go along with what we were having. I used the coupons to purchase Wholly Guacamole Classic and Wholly Salsa Mild.

I've tried guacamole in the past and I have to say that I really didn't care much for it but I do love salsa. My first thought when taking a bite of the Wholly Guacamole Classic was that it wasn't that bad and had just the right amount of spice and garlic. I added a good sized helping to my burrito and I'm glad I did because it was the perfect touch. I love that this came with two pouches and they can be kept in the freezer until ready to be used. I can't say enough about the Wholly Salsa Mild. I topped my own version of a taco salad with some of this salsa and it absolutely tasted wonderful. The tomato, onion, green bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, salt, garlic, spice, and garlic powder were the perfect blend of ingredients. The salsa also wasn't too thin or too chunky, making everybody at the table happy.

It's a plus that Wholly's products are healthy for you, which is just another reason that I'm going to continue to use Wholly products for taco night at my house or just anytime I want to have a tasty and healthy snack. If you'd like to learn more about Wholly products, recipes, specials and promotions, you can check them out on their site at http://eatwholly.com/ and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... love the name. I always say... Holy Moley!!

    I didn't know they were featured on The Biggest Loser until I checked their site. Thats pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete