Spongeables Body Wash In A Sponge Review





About Spongeables
Spongeables Lavender Nectar provides a luxurious, tension-relieving way to recover from a bad night’s sleep, get a head start on the most hectic day or recover one’s equilibrium after a long one. Spongeables is a revolutionary new 4-in-1 technology foam release system with aromatherapy that gives you everything needing to cleanse, gently exfoliate rough skin, massage away stress, and provide optimum moisturizing and skin rejuvenation for beautiful skin from neck to toe. A soothing blend of Shea Butter to soften skin, vitamin E to help with anti-aging and anti-oxidant protection, and gentle glycerin to cleanse and refresh. Spongeables is available in 20+ uses 3.5 oz unit or 5+ uses 1.2 oz travel size unit. Spongeables products are paraban-free and never tested on animals. Spongeables products are sold at CVS, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, and Meijer among other places.

To receive news of new products from Spongeables, press, and online store coupons and discounts, you can connect with them on Facebook and/or Twitter.

My Take on Spongeables
I received both a full size and a travel size Spongeables Body Wash In A Sponge in Lavender Nectar. I could smell the wonderful Lavender Nectar scent before I even took the Spongeables out of the package when I received it in the mail. On the first couple of uses, I did not feel that the Spongeables was as soft and gentle on my skin as I would have liked it to have been. It lathered quite well though and the foam had a wonderful scent when applied to my skin. My skin is very sensitive and it was not bothered by using the Spongeables in any way, i.e. I did not develop a rash or irritation. The travel size Spongeables is the perfect size to throw in your toiletry bag when traveling and I guarantee it will beat using hotel soaps any day and since it lasts up to 5+ uses it may last you the whole time you are away from home.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I will admit to being surprised about the spongeable being useful. I was unsure about the soap retention. Are you like me in that you hold your loofa/washcloth under the water to get all the soap out? That's what I would be afraid of with it, meaning: not that the soap would last, but that my behavior with the sponge would make it so that there would be no soap left.

    ReplyDelete