My New Rug From iRugs


Recently I won a new area rug for my home from iRugs on Twitter. I did not know what the rug was going to look like so when it came via FedEx while I was at work my boyfriend laid it out in the living room and text me a picture of it. I couldn't tell much from the picture except that it was beige in color and it covered a very big area in my living room. On actually seeing it in person I could see that there were designs in the rug and fringes on the ends, both of which I loved. It was also very, very soft and comfortable to walk on, stand on, etc. I love the neutral color of this rug, which fits my personality perfectly and looks great in my living room.

For a chance at winning a rug of your own from iRugs, look below on ways you can connect to find out more information but first I want to tell you a little about iRugs.


iRugs is a family owned business with over 35 years of trading experience in floor covering rugs. They offer top quality Persian, Oriental, Traditional, and Contemporary rugs at 75% off retail prices. They offer FREE Shipping on all rugs with no minimum purchase required. They cover all sales taxes, fees, and other charges so you can rest assured the price you see on their website will be the price that you pay. They ship FedEx Express to your door unless otherwise requested and all rugs are shipped with 24 to 48 hours from purchase date. They offer secure online payment options such as Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Cards, as well as PayPal, Google Checkout, and Amazon Payments. In addition, if for some reason you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, they have a 30 day hassle-free return policy and you can return it for a full refund or an exchange. With over 200,000 rugs in stock, you'll be sure to find the perfect rug for your home or office at eSaleRugs.

To be the first to know about specials, giveaways, and new products, you can connect with iRugs not only on their site but on Twitter and Facebook as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a nice rug they gave away. Holy cow!!

    ReplyDelete