Honibe Honey Lozenges Review



About Honibe Honey Drops
Island Abbey Foods Ltd. is a specialty food producer based in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Honibe brand honey is their line of all natural, specialty honey from PEI. Under the Honibe brand, they offer innovative products such as Honibe Honey Lozenges, which are the world's first 100% pure honey lozenges made of 100% pure dried honey. Honibe Honey Lozenges are available in the Pure Honey, Honey and Lemon, Honey with Menthol and Eucalyptus, and Honey with Lemon, Menthol and Eucalyptus.

They also carry 100% pure honey candy called Honey Delights, Honey Sprinkles for desserts, baking and ingredient use, and pure Honey Drops, which is a tastier sugar cube used in beverages, as well as Creamed and Liquid Honey, all at very resaonable prices. Honibe Honey Lonzenges are used for the temporary relief of sore throat and nasal congestion in adults and children 5 years and over. You just simply dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth as required. You can buy Honibe products at a store near you or you can order online. To learn more about Honibe products, you can connect with them on Twitter, Facebook and/or YouTube.

My Take on Honibe Honey Lozenges
I received two boxes of Honibe Honey Lozenges, one Honey with Menthol and Eucalyptus and one Honey with Lemon, Menthol and Eucalyptus. The first lozenge I tried was the Honey with Lemon, Menthol and Eucalyptus. I was expecting a very terrible taste because it is after all still a cough drop and they generally taste terrible. However, it did not have the terrible taste I was expecting and actually had an almost pleasant honey taste with a hint of lemon. It was quite strong, which is what you'd want out of a cough drop. I didn't have a sore throat when trying this out as winter is finally over and springtime is upon us but I really wanted to try them out. This did however open up my nasal passages extremely well, which I didn't even realize was an issue until I popped this in and could immediately breath better so I could only image how well these would work if I did actually have a cold with sore throat and nasal congestion. Next I tried the Honey with Menthol and Eucalyptus and it was a much better experience than even the first drop I tried because you could taste much more of the sweet honey flavor and it still had the same effect on my nasal passages.

The drops I tried are good until 2014, which is wonderful because I want to have these handy when winter comes around again because I have a feeling they'll work wonders for a sore throat and nasal congestion due to a cold. For the price you can afford to stock up and always have some handy and you could even share with a friend when they are in need of some relief. They are convienent to carry and fit nicely into my purse but could easily fit into your desk at work, glove compartment of your car, or even in your child's backpack.

Update 11/29/2011
Yesterday I started getting my first cold of the season and when I get colds my main symptom is sore throat. After dealing with a sore throat for half of the day I remembered that I had these lozenges so I tried one and it did a very excellent job at easing the pain of my sore throat. The relief lasted the duration of the lozenge and for a while after it was gone. I'm now going to go shopping online for more Honibe Honey Lozenges! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I could use these. My allergies are going crazy. My throat gets all scratchy. I love the taste of honey. I like that you said they have a pleasant taste. I'm not usually a fan of cough drops and I'll generally just deal with the sore throat in most cases.

    ReplyDelete