He Tells Me That He Loves Me

There's still a week left in April, which is National Poetry Month, and since I'm feeling in a sappy mood today I decided to write my own poem to celebrate. I've been in a relationship for 10 years now but I recently just fell in love with him all over again and I want the world to know just how much he means to me.

He tells me that he loves me and of this I am sure
But is it wrong of me to always want more
More hand holding, kissing, and cuddling
More conversations about absolutely nothing

More out of tune duets sung while riding in the car
More nights spent looking up at the stars
More places to go and more people to meet
More time together is all that we need

I tell him that I love him and only hope that he knows
That everyday my love for him only continues to grow
And everyday I'll just continue to want more and more
Because without want what do we love for

1 comment:

  1. I said it before, and I will say it again. :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete