Wellaby's is a family business with a a great story. Always involved in the food industry, the Wellaby's realized that one common truth remained and stood out: people wanted great taste and good quality products. The initial idea of making a gluten free product using real cheese as a base took years of development, but ‘Cheese Ups’ was worth it, being the ONLY product in the world made from 43% real cheese. They simply melted the cheese after mixing it with other natural ingredients and baked it, resulting in a puffy cheese snack! As simple as it may sound, the actual process of making it a reality was really difficult and in the end very rewarding! Everybody loved the product, irrespective of whether they are celiac or not. Make products that taste so great… you will not believe they are Gluten Free!
Wellaby’s products taste great, are made from fine ingredients and they are gluten free! This is their promise and they keep their promises. High quality is a top priority for Wellaby's. For this reason, their production takes place in a new, purpose-built factory which is certified with the strictest international standards: ISO 22000, IFS and BRC. The Wellaby's staff is well trained and all ingredients are thoroughly examined to make sure they adhere to specifications. Their mission is simple, they aim to produce great tasting, high quality and innovative products that make you feel well! Their products’ philosophy is based on three core principles:
- Innovation. We aim to constantly present something different and innovative. This is why we are always in search of new ideas.
- Wellness… in Greek words: ‘Ey-zoe-a’ which means: ‘to lead a good/healthy life’. We want to make products that contribute to your ‘Eyzoea’!
- Interaction. We value being close to our consumers and understanding their needs.
I received a case of Wellaby's Cheese Ups for review in three different flavors, Classic Cheese, Parmesan, and Smoked Cheese. While they all three had a very good and cheesy taste, I liked the Smoked Cheese flavor most. It had a distinct smoked flavor. These puffy snacks are light but crunchy and are anything but bland and are packed full of flavor. For me and my family, they make great, healthy late night snacks or after work but before dinner snacks. They would even be great to take on car trips for a healthy snack on the go. The puffs are small enough that you can grab a handful and pop them right into your mouth. My boyfriend and 11-year-old son both liked them and I liked that they were eating a snack that was actually good for them. The best part is that you don't have to have celiac disease to enjoy these healthy gluten free snacks. These also make great alternatives to vending machine snacks while at the office.
Three lucky Precisely Mine readers will have the opportunity to win their own free case of Wellaby's Cheese Ups in the choice of flavor. To win, simply do any of the following and leave the appropriate number of comments for each entry. Please remember to leave a way to contact you if you win in at least your first comment.
1. Visit Wellaby's and tell me another product you'd like to try. (1+ entry)
2. Tell me another product and/or flavor you'd like for Wellaby's to sell. (1+ entry)
3. Follow Wellaby's on Twitter or like them on Facebook. (2+ entries each follow method)
4. Follow me on Twitter and/or GFC and tell me the name you follow with. (1+ entry each follow method)
5. Do a blog post about this giveaway and leave the the link. (3+ entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways. (1+ entry each giveaway entered)
7. Tweet this giveaway once daily and leave link (1+ entry each day/tweet)
I just entered to win a case of Gluten Free Cheese Ups Snacks from @Wellabys and @theladya on #PreciselyMine http://tinyurl.com/4hs3sbt
Note: This giveaway is open to US residents only. This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. The winners will be notified sometime the next day and will have 48 hours to respond after notification before another winner is chosen. I pick all my winners via Random.org.