video "How We Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil - An Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions." You can also like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. You can also find free, excellent, kitchen-tested coconut recipes on the Tropical Traditions blog.
My readers can acquire their own complimentary copy of Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil book just by taking part in the Tropical Traditions Referral Program. If you choose “Referred by a Friend” and enter my User ID: 6959063 on your first online order, the book will be automatically added to your order.
My Take on Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
I was making hamburgers yesterday and thought that I'd like to have some sauteed onions to put on them. Generally I use butter to saute my onions but I decided to try sauteing them in Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil instead. The coconut oil added a very nice flavor to the onions which is turn gave the burgers a nice new taste as well. I like that the coconut flavor was not overwhelming but that you could definitely taste the coconut flavor. Also, all I needed was just a spoonful of coconut oil added to the pan. I like that I can store this jar in my pantry even after it has been opened because there's no need to refrigerate. I'm very excited to add coconut oil to many more recipes as an added extra flavor.
One of my readers will win a free quart of coconut oil. To enter, you MUST subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter here and come back and leave me a comment that you did. This is a mandatory entry and must be completed for any extra entries to count.
1. Visit Tropical Traditions Free Coconut Recipe blog and let me know the name of your favorite recipe. (1+ entry)
2. Tell me if you have ever used a Tropical Traditions product before and what you thought. (1+ entry)
3. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter and/or Facebook and tell me the name you follow with. (2+ entries each follow method)
4. Follow me on Twitter and/or GFC and tell me the name you follow with. (1+ entry each follow method)
5. Do a blog post about this giveaway and leave the the link. (3+ entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways. (1+ entry for each giveaway entered)
7. Tweet this giveaway once daily and leave link (1+ entry each day/tweet)
I just entered to win a free quart of coconut oil from @TropTraditions and @theladya on #PreciselyMine http://t.co/KsneSw3
Note: This giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only. This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. The winner will be notified sometime the next day and will have 48 hours to respond after notification before another winner is chosen. I pick all my winners via Random.org.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.