T-Shirts.com Review

T-shirts are an essential part of my wardrobe and I am most comfortable simply wearing a T-shirt and a pair of my favorite jeans. T-shirts are the best way to allow me to express my unique personality or to show something I love, whether it be a movie, band, or character. You can imagine how excited I was then to have the opportunity to review a T-shirt from T-Shirts.com. With several hundred T-shirts to choose from, the choice wasn't easy but I ultimately went with The Beatles Hey Jude T-Shirt. I've seen a lot of The Beatles T-shirts but this one I hadn't seen before and it really stood out to me. My second choice would have been The Hangover Baby Bjorn T-Shirt for obvious reasons - it was an awesome movie.

At T-Shirts.com you'll find a huge selection of adult and kids T-shirts at low prices so that everyone can afford the look they want. They offer Novelty T-Shirts, Movie and TV T-Shirts, Band T-Shirts, Vintage/Retro T-Shirts, and Comic Book and Superhero T-Shirts just to name a few. Also, if you need something unique or personalized, they offer custom T-shirts too. No matter what type of T-shirt you need, they are sure to have what you've been searching for.

The shirt I received was of very good quality with a nice clear picture of each member of The Beatles with the words "Hey Jude Revolution" at the top of the shirt. The only possible downside to this shirt would be that on each side of the shirt there were clearly visible lines of stitching as seen to the right. However, this didn't bother me at all but I know it would bother some people. I don't know if the stitching is like this on all the shirts from T-shirts.com or just the particular one I received however. I overall liked this shirt and would recommend any shirt that T-shirts.com carries. You'll find unique shirts to express yourself that you won't be able to find in stores and for the price you can pick up more than one at a time or pick a couple up for your kids as well.

To find out more about T-shirts.com, you can find them on Facebook or Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. I like the design on the tee you picked out as well. I hadn't heard of T-shirts.com before your review. I'm going to go check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool t-shirt - my husband loves ones like that :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 T-Shirts!! The most comfortable item to wear~~Shari ~~ New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. t-shirts are an essential part of my wardrobe! Luckily I don't have to dress up to work!

    ReplyDelete