Painter Mommy: Wearer of Many Hats

I've been wanting to change up my blog for a while now and give it a new and different look that was more my style so I contacted Dawn at Painter Mommy for some assistance. I've followed Dawn on Twitter for a long while and I knew that she was a graphic designer and had a graphic design business, DPK Graphic Design, and that she made buttons, logos, headers, Twitter and Facebook graphics, website graphics, etc. I also knew that she had redesigned some well known blogs that I follow, including A Cowboy's Wife so I knew I could trust her work. I didn't want a complete blog makeover, I just really wanted a new button that showed a little bit more of my personality with a vintage/retro feel to it, something that would want to make people check my blog out when they saw it. I had a general idea of what I wanted but wasn't picky about color, design, etc. but Dawn was able to create the perfect button for my blog which I love and then she generously offered to make me a matching header for my blog as well. Both the header and the button complement my blog very well and go great with the background I already have. They have just the look I was going for and I couldn't be happier with what Dawn was able to do. I appreciate her taking the time to work with me and my small blog, which just goes to show that no job is too big or too small.

Dawn is more than just a Twitter friend and graphic designer though, she also happens to be a blogger at Painter Mommy, a business owner, a mommy of four young children, and a ministry leader with a great love for God. Dawn is the wearer of many hats and in my opinion she wears each of them very well.

If you'd like to connect with Dawn, you can connect with her on Facebook or Twitter. You can also check out her graphic design portfolio and rates at DPK Graphic Design. She does fantastic work and she's great to deal with. She kept me updated throughout the entire process of making my button and header, which went very quickly and smoothly.

Thoughts? What do you think? Don't you just love what Dawn has done for Precisely Mine?

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to work with you Angie. It makes me so happy to be able to create designs for my clients that they love. I really appreciate your wonderful post and hope that we can work together again in the future!

    DAWN
    http://DPK-GraphicDesign.com

    ReplyDelete