Hair Rules Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try out a couple products from Hair Rules. I was able to try out Blow Out Your Waves and Blow Out Your Curls as I have wavy to curly hair. But Hair Rules offers products for every hair type, straight, wavy, curly, or kinky.

The first product I tried was Blow Out Your Waves. I sprayed this on my hair one night right after I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair but while it was still very much wet. The very first thing I noticed about Blow Our Your Waves was the amazing grapefruit scent. I don't like the taste of grapefruit but I love the smell so this was a plus right away. After spraying in my hair (which is another plus because I don't have to put this product on my hands to put into my hair), I brushed and blow dried it thoroughly. It did a very good job but it did not completely "blow out my waves." It did however make my hair very, very soft and smooth (in addition to smelling good), which in turn made it a lot easier and quicker to straighten with a flat iron the next morning. Having soft and smooth hair is very important to me because I have long hair and when it is soft it is much, much more manageable and easier to fix. The next day, my hair still remained very soft and smooth. It did not make my hair greasy in any way, which so many hair products seem to do. I could run my fingers through my hair all the next day and still there was no greasy feeling and it continued to remain soft.

The next product I tried was Blow Out Your Curls. This too had an amazing grapefruit scent. This did a better job "blowing out my curls" although still not completely. It also made my hair soft and smooth and very manageable when fixing. The Blow Out Your Curls felt a bit thicker in my hair versus the Blow Out Your Waves and unlike using the Blow Out Your Waves, I could actually tell that I had used a product in my hair. However, using this did not make my hair greasy.

Overall I liked the Hair Rules products I tried out, especially the Blow Out Your Waves. To find out more about Hair Rules products, you can follow them on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these hair products before. I love a product that makes my hair soft too. I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete