YesterYear Soap Review




YesterYear Soap Company preserves the timeless craft of artisan soap making with hand crafted soap that is moisturizing, cleansing, and soothing. YesterYear Soap is without added chemicals, preservatives, or synthetic fragrances. YesterYear Soap has contracted with some of the finest and most experienced artisan soap makers from across the globe to bring you the best in hand crafted soaps. They pride themselves on honesty and integrity and their goal is to give every customer a pleasurable experiences with their products. They offer a 100% money back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied with any of their products. YesterYear offers all natural soap that is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and vital nutrients that give you healthy, radiant skin. They utilized wholesome ingredients that work to enhance health and body functioning without harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances, dyes, or problem causing preservatives. The natural ingredients they use are biodegradable and earth friendly. The utilize time tested natural ingredients long used by cultures throughout history for health and beauty. Every bar is made with a minimum of 85% organic ingredients. They are committed to making soap using ONLY certified organic base oils and keeping their soap's ingredients above 85% organic.

My Review
I received two bars of YesterYear Soap for review in cinnamon and watercress and aloe. The first thing I noticed when opening the package was the nice scent inside the box. The bars were wrapped in tissue paper and packaged very well. The soap is also very pretty. The first soap I used was the cinnamon and I really loved the scent. This soap lathered up really well. I tend to have very sensitive and dry skin, especially during the winter months, and this soap did not irritate my skin whatsoever. It actually made my skin feel very nice and the scent stayed with me for quite a while after my shower. However, the one thing that I did notice about this soap is that the scent also kind of made its way into the my mouth and I had a soap taste in my mouth that stayed there for a few minutes after my shower. Just walking into the bathroom, you can smell the cinnamon scent of this soap.

Next I tried the watercress and aloe soap. This soap too smelled really good. It had a good, clean scent and it lathered really well. It also did not irritate my sensitive skin. The scent of this soap did not seem as strong as the cinnamon scented soap so therefore it did not leave a sort of an aftertaste in my mouth so I think probably for that reason I like the watercress and aloe soap the best.

YesterYear Soap would be great for those like with me sensitive skin who are prone to rashes or for those dealing with eczema and other skin conditions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

  1. I love a good handmade soap. I'm hoping someday to learn how to do that myself. I can also smell the soaps lol

    ReplyDelete