Dominion of New Zealand Sheepskin and Suede Slipper Review





About Dominion of New Zealand
Dominion of New Zealand is a unique brand of handcrafted footwear and apparel that delivers the enduring luxury of sheepskin and leather by carefully melding fashion and function. Whether it is boots or slippers or one of their Made-To-Order Jackets, you should expect the very best. Using the finest sheepskin, shearling and lambskin, Dominion answers your demand for quality, comfort, and style. Sheepskin and leather posses unique properties. As natural hides, they breathe, offer warmth in winter, coolness in summer, and luxurious comfort all year round. Dominion materials include the very best, genuine twin-faced sheepskin, renowned for its breathability. Leather is a sophisticated material that requires careful consideration in the design. Dominion ensures rigorous development and testing. It's the attention to detail and care of creation that only true style can deliver.

My Take on Dominion Slippers
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to review a pair of Dominion Preon Slippers in Chestnut. The Preon is made with genuine sheepskin upper with 15-17mm wool, a sheepskin collar, a suede leather sole with embossed branding, and nylon binding around sole edge. I had just gotten home from work when I found these sitting on the table just waiting for me. They came at perfect timing because my feet were freezing from the approximately 30 degree weather we were having outside. I put the slippers on and within literally less than a minute my feet were warm and toasty. These slippers are absolutely the most comfortable slippers that I have ever had the pleasure to wear or walk in. I've been hearing so many great things about sheepskin lately but have never felt it until now so now I know what the rave is all about. The sheepskin does not fall off and get all over the place like I thought would happen. These are actually very nicely made, sturdy slippers inside and out. I'd like to wear these to work but I don't think my boss would appreciate that. These particular slippers also come in Chocolate and Sand color if you don't care for the Chestnut. I overall really loved these slippers. They not only made my feet warm and comfortable, but they are very stylish as well. These would be excellent for someone who tends to keep cold feet as they wouldn't have to deal with it any longer wearing these slippers.

More About Dominion
Dominion also offers other slippers, boots, and very beautiful sheepskin coats for both men and women, all made of genuine material and with the craftsmanship and luxury that’s shaped by New Zealand’s unique ecosystem. You can follow their blog and their Twitter updates to keep up with all things sheepskin. You can conveniently shop online for all of their sheepskin products as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... those slippers look so comfy.

    Tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/CandidaJourney/status/20292555048484864

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very nice thing to see your excellent work and I like your blog very much. With your rich knowledge, we can learn more from your wonderful post. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete