Skillet Bacon Jam Review



What is Skillet Bacon Jam
Skillet Bacon Jam is a bacon spread condiment consisting of niman ranch bacon, onions, balsamic, and other spices that cooks for several hours until it becomes the perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory, and slightly sweet spreadable bacony goodness that is USDA approved. Some people use Skillet Bacon Jam on crackers, baked potatoes, burgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches just to name a few.

Where to Buy Skillet Bacon Jam
Skillet Bacon Jam can be purchased online or you can find a few locations on their site where you can purchase Skillet Bacon Jam right from the store.

My Review
Despite the awful look of Skillet Bacon Jam, it was actually quite good. I spread it over some Town House crackers and also ate a bit straight from the jar. Skillet Bacon Jam has a smoky, tangy, and sweet taste, but not too much of either. I did not get an awful after taste either like I imaged I would. Skillet Bacon Jam makes for a great snack anytime of the day. It's a one of a kind spread that you should at least give a try. This would be great to add to a Christmas basket of goodies this year.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It is a bit nasty looking but the taste isn't too bad. My hubby liked it. Thanks for stopping by What We Won Wednesday. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete