Myachi Review




Myachi is the latest toy craze sweeping the nation. Myachi is the Original Hand Sack that you can catch, kick, toss, flip, and stick. You can get creative and make up your own moves. Myachi combines the fluid hand motions of martial arts with the old school fun of the hacky sack. Simple enough for grade schoolers to get the hang of within minutes, the Myachi will also challenge the most skilled varsity athletes. Myachi is available in a rainbow of colors so there's one for everyone. By visiting http://www.myachi.com/, kids can learn the latest tricks, create a virtual Myachi collection, compete against friends in the Jam Cam battle zone, win Myachi gear, and much more. You can also follow them on Twitter to find videos of tricks of the day, as well as on Facebook.

My Review
I have a 10-year-old son, C., who really like the Myachi. When I showed it to him he actually said that he had seen kids have them at school before. C. was actually pretty good with the Myachi, better than me anyway. He caught on quickly and was all over the living room with this thing. With it starting to get cold outside, I'm glad that the Myachi can be played with indoors. The Myachi also comes with two finger grips if needed to help you out.

When browsing the site and looking at all the Myachi, I found tons of cool designs that both a boy or a girl would love. These are cheap enough that you could buy these for stocking stuffers or even party favors because kids would love them.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment: