Isabella Water Bottle Review



Isabella Water is a socially conscious water company founded on the principle that everyone deserves clean water. They have created a product, Isabella Water stainless steel water bottles, to fund well building projects in Africa and Asia. Isabella water bottles are BPA free, which is bad for human health. They are made with the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel so there are no liners to retain flavor. They are toxin free and 100% recyclable. They are made with a large mouth design to easily fit ice cubes. They are easy to clean and care for and they fit into most cup holders so you can take them anywhere. To hear more about Isabella's story, check out the site.

The Isabella Water Bottle can only be purchased online here for $22 with $10 of that purchase helping fund a well to provide clean water in Africa or Asia. To find out more, you can follow Isabella Water on Twitter or friend them on Facebook. You can also sign up for their newsletter.

My Review
I really like the Isabella Water Bottle. My ice easily fits into the bottle and the you can tell just by feeling the outside of the water bottle how cold your water really is. The water I drank from the water bottle tasted really fresh and the bottle did not give the water a bad taste as some water bottles do. The cap easily screws on and off and does not leak no matter which way you turn the bottle. The bottle actually holds a good amount of water, enough to last me my entire work day. The bottle is easy to hold and the design of the cap makes it easily to latch onto a clip and take along in a backpack or duffle bag. I try to be as green as possible and this definitely makes it easier.

I recommend spending a little extra and purchasing this water bottle, especially if you have kids who play sports, as this will be sure to keep this water good and cold the entire practice, plus they won't have to use plastic water bottles. And of course like I said, every purchase helps fund a well to provide clean water in Africa or Asia so that they can have the luxury of clean, fresh water as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

  1. My mom worked in Angola for two and a half years, she hated their water(and what food they did have.) She always says "We really don't appreciate how fortunate we are in the US."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog and follow back:)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete