Farylrobin Molly Boots Review

Philosophy Behind Farylrobin
Farylrobin footwear is meant to lift a woman's sense of confidence, confirming her style with every step she takes. A blend of fresh design and comfort with unexpected colors lets you express yourself and gets you to the places you want to be. Farylrobin designs footwear for women who work hard, play hard, and who love to be out on the town in style. Farylrobin, as an organization, has this same mentality, encouraging an environment that helps people to be their best and perform their best. Farylrobin seeks retailers who understand and appreciate this sensibility and who try to create a similar environment for their customers. Farylrobin believes that nothing is perfect and no one has it all. It is important to be genuine and live your life, imperfections and all, and have a style that is uniquely you.

Fall 2010 Collection
Farylrobin's Fall 2010 Collection has arrived with everything from unique and stylish sandals to flats to heels to boots to fit your every mood, whether you are feeling dangerous, sweet, or sexy. Farylrobin footwear comes in different colors for every design so if your feeling the design but not the color, there's always another option to help you make up your mind. If you're looking for a new pair of boots for the upcoming cold months, Farylrobin's Fall 2010 Collection has you covered with lots of choices, including the Ella, Elsbeth, Larkin, Lottie, Mandy, Millie, and Molly. In addition to having great names, all of Farylrobin's footwear has a unique design as well that stands out among other brands.

My Review
I was given the chance to review the Molly boots from Farylrobin in black (pictured above). This design also comes in wet stone but I really loved the black best. I really love that the Molly has zippers on both sides of the boot and zip well past the ankle. This makes it easier to put on and get off. That has always been my problem with wearing boots, I did not like the fact that they were so hard to actually put on. There is also a snap on each side which adds a nice touch of character to the Molly. The Molly offers a tie-up feature from bottom to top, which I especially love as you can wear these boot as tight or as loose as you want. I like a tighter fitting boot so this is great feature. Not only does the Molly look great, but actually kept my toes and feet nice and warm. It's only going to get colder where I live in the next couple of weeks so this is an important facet. These boots were fairly comfortable when walking in them. Now all I need is a pair of boot socks and I'll be all set to wear the Molly anywhere I want to go. All my girlfriends loved the Molly boots and loved all the features making her easier to wear.

Buying Farylrobin Footwear
Christmas is fast approaching whether we like it or not. In just a couple of months from now, we'll all have our Christmas trees set up with nicely wrapped packages underneath. Why not have a pair of Molly boots or another one of Farylrobin's uniquely designed shoes or boots underneath your tree for someone you love, like your daughter, who'd be the center of attention after winter break when she goes back to school. She'd be the envy of all shoe lovers. Buy a pair for your wife who'd be surprised that you thought enough about her to buy her something so stylish. She'd never expect a pair of these under the tree. Heck if you're a woman, why not buy a pair for yourself. You deserve it after all you do for everybody every single day. Reward yourself and splurge a little and have fun doing it looking at all the choices Farylrobin has to offer.

You can order directly from the site or at Zappos, Amazon, Overstock and many other places online or you can find a retailer nearest you by searching the store finder section at www.Farylrobin.com.  If you need assistance, you can call Farylrobin at 212-219-1211 ext. 100 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST. You can be the first to know about special offers, events and updates about Farylrobin by signing up for their newsletter and by following them on Twitter and becoming a fan on Facebook.

What's Your Farylrobin Style
Check out all the Farylrobin collections available and tell me what your Farylrobin style is. Is your Farylrobin style bold and sexy or cute yet casual? I want to know are you a cute yet casual Molly like me or are you bold and sexy Vicky.

21 comments:

  1. I like these. This would be nice to wear on the nights I get to go out with my husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I love the Farylrobin website! It was very easy to navigate. My favorite boot is the Mandy. I like to be cute & sexy sometimes but usually casual & comfortable wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous review, sounds like a great company to purchase from. I love the website and their style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!! My favorite boot is also Molly. They look so comfortable! Gotta love being cute and casual! I also checked their website. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boot caught my eyes! I went to browse the boots in the sites, this is definitely a company that put "comfort" into the style. I have 2 kids, they looks stylish & comfortable for every occasion. Love "Elsbeth".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review. I am all about boots this season. Love the Molly boots pictured above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Can we say "military style"? I have to have these! Seriously, they are perfect for me. Edgy and comfortable...can't beat that! I'm going to check them out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They've got some great looking styles in their fall 10 collection! I really like the Vicky shoes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to have a little variety...love the boots above and especially love the Visby https://shopfarylrobin.com/Collection/s52-0-16-Visby from last years winter collection. Have my eye on a couple other pairs as well. ;D
    Thank you for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the terrific review. So happy you love the Molly! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had never heard of them before - thanks for the review - I'm have to look into them more LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Elina heels. I'm a sucker for sexy black heels. I don't have as many occasions to wear them as I like but they always look great when dressing up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I checked out the website and there is quite a variety of unique shoes and boots available. A great place to find something that no one else will have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love the variety of shoes they have! Thanks for the Review!

    Frugal Science Gal
    http://www.frugalsciencegal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review. I love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Lance in black; something about those buckles makes me want them sooo bad! Plus they have some really cute sandles too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore the lance! I just wish they carried my size. :( Eh well. I also like their sandals, though the dancer is one that makes me think I would break my ankle if I wore it. ;)

    ((It says Tristan, it's Becca ;) ))

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like these boots. Great review. They have a lot of neat shoes to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a Great Review! The Black Heels are my Fav, but could browse for hours lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like I'm a sexy. I love the Frankfurt boots. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the boots! Sounds like an amazing company and I like the design of their website.

    ReplyDelete